Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Peace Treaty

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
I'm offering the Scouse a treaty. I know they'll likely run with the I am harmless line but I show up and cause problems you really don't need. I am offering to stop this under one condition and actually behave myself. All I want is for you guys to agree all known or discovered bot IPvSK should be KTed next round. That you will not fight the info when discovered and actually endorse it being KTed. Then maybe just maybe we can play this game as it was designed. How bout it?

Comments

• Dude just book a flight and convention center; stop polluting the PFs with this shit.
  • Have I not been complaining about ALs not killing them this round?
  • kk
    funny guy
  • You guys want us to kill the bots for you now. I will not assist if you can not agree to this simple and right thing to do. Just agree please.
  • Nah, you are wrong so cant agree with that.
  • Keep this in mind if you are assisting them people. I see your true colors shining through...
  • I cant sign a treaty built on a foundation of lies mate. Your assumption on my complaining about the bots is in correct. If I cared about being multied I wouldnt have double hit Lovsan
  • What I am asking is simple.
  • Then take out all the BS and lies: if there are < 100bots, they should be KT'd on sight by all alliances. If there are more, then have fun, I'm going to go play Gears :)
  • What you are asking is fine, as I have already said kill the bots this round. I want an apology though for implying I only said it to help me.
  • So say we all.
  • edited November 2012
    I am asking you to push for KTs with me on known and discovered bot IPvSK next round. Nothing more. Not sure how you read this as a lie. In return I will end our feud. It has gone on long enough.

I appologize to Qwj I am not trying to insinuate this was not done this round . I am only looking forward to a comfortable next round.
  • edited November 2012
    All I want is to kill me some bots when I have proof. No Kesha NAP FTW. :>
  • edited November 2012
    With this treaty in place ending this bot nap I am going to rebuild FC. If you would like to join sign up at http://www.fightclubua.com. I need more people that want to defeat these bots. I caution you not to join if you are in another UA. I dislike spies and conflicting agendas. I'll mislead you and screw you over everytime. Plenty can attest to my harsh treatment of turncoats. It only takes one jackass to not play their role and screw up a plan. To loyal members I put all of my resources on the line you will never stand alone. I am rebuilding from scratch after a long fight with previous officers over this bot issue so the site is completely inactive. The Scouse are quite strong and managed to flip almost everybody except a few that were not active at the time. I tip my hat to them for their success. Look forward to working with new members.
  • All I want is to kill me some bots when I have proof. No Kesha NAP FTW. :>
    You dont need proof, you know the IP so any kd that appears with it is good enough evidence

• All I want is to kill me some bots when I have proof. No Kesha NAP FTW. :>
    You dont need proof, you know the IP so any kd that appears with it is good enough evidence

Alright there u have i second the notoin along wit qwj.
  • edited November 2012
    Cell phones are a bitch. You should see my post if I am stuck in traffic it looks just like that.
  • edited November 2012
    I have a blaze 4g which is smaller than most. I can check that damn thing 3 times and then when it posts I see 5 words I have to edit. Pain in the ass. I love it and it's a great phone except for typing things. I swear the damn thing changes what I typed into garble. Conspiracy!
  • edited November 2012
    That was the first thing I disabled I couldn't even get to a website with that crap on. It's really small text.