Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warpgate Won

2»

Comments

• edited November 2012
    like i've been saying all along though Viva isn't a good leader you all won inspite of him not because of him.
  • has nothing to do with viva, moreso tyrsis asking for too much

i remember seeing the demands from tyrsis originally and laughed

never have i seen a surrendering AL want so much
  • This might actually be an unendable war. Not because any leader will try to take some advantage but because the only "alternatives" would be a firewall NAP between the two sides, leading to turtling and intra-grabs and I don't believe either side is going to weaken themselves.

Otherwise half the uni will have to reform into new alliances.
  • Tys new nickname is white flag, Ive never seen him do anything else. Excuses excuses then white flags
  • Tys new nickname is white flag, Ive never seen him do anything else. Excuses excuses then white flags
    LOL
  • I had nothing to do with this and yet I am being targeted? I was not the original AL of warpgate yet I am blamed? I know I am good but Jesus guys do you have to have the uni mass target me EVERY ROUND?

• I think this has to relate to the "tier" thread a little (oh yes, SKers don't suck their own dicks enough).

One of the discussions was getting ahead to a massive lead, which usually led to getting KT'd, as some measure of skill. Some argue that it shows great ability and the KT confirms this; some argue that it shows overt pomposity and a sort of diplomatic incompetence.

Ty, if you're getting focused on and killed round after round, you need to review the one constant in that formula.