Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uni Wins

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
I don't see a topic on this anywhere. Hey, did you know the universe won? No wonder people were so angry in my anti bashing thread they were about to throw in the towel. Real classy post you did here to end the war Tyrsis. Heard you are a KT! LOL!!!!!!!!

Billy Gunn (1:12)

Posted on November 12, 14:08:17I am sorry for this brief message but here is the plan.

We are losing this war now because of the sheer size of our enemies. Regardless of their unskilled leaders they have so much firepower they are able to overpower us over the long haul as what is happening.

We are going to start using guerrilla tactics to take out or enemies. I have already gathered the SL's or at least one faithful representative from each sector into an aim blast chat where we will continue to coordinate the war. We will have the KT's posted in the Sector Forums, from there each sector will use mini alliances to take out targets. This basically means everytime someone wants to make a grab the SL will make an alliance, declare war status, make your hits, then disband the alliance. We can continue to do this for days and continue to fight even though we are slowly going down.

It has been a great round so far and I am proud to have been fighting along side each of you. No matter what happens people will remember WarpGate/Stacked for taking on the ENTIRE uni. When they look back on this round we will endure while the others fade into oblivion. Lets do this : )

~ Tyrsis

Comments

• Yea till the alliance reforms... Take another hit Bubs.
  • edited November 2012
    Change your minds more than my wife. The whole problem is the leadership. You guys were outclassed and that is what they will remember. A complete lack of morals. You can't even lose gracefully it's just break the rules no matter what.
  • No matter what happens people will remember WarpGate/Stacked for taking on the ENTIRE uni. When they look back on this round we will endure while the others fade into oblivion. Lets do this : )

~ Tyrsis
    Psh, this war lasted a total of what, one week? Even if you did fight the uni, there have been alliances that lasted over a month vs the uni. Those are the ones that are remembered.
  • Either way if it only lasted a week or a bit longer both sides wracked up a very nice kill count. Was a fun round I tip my hat to the universe not the leaders of the coalition.

And just so everyone is clear Vivas main goal now is to kill everyone who remains in the old WG even while they are alliance less, and we were the ones who were farmers and not classy.

I have lost almost all respect for the leaders of the coalition even those that were my friends beforehand, why would you mar a victory of sorts by kting everyone. You leaders are worse than anything we have ever done.
  • edited November 2012
    I made a bash thread where every single one of them supported bashing in a war. Then they agreed the victors get the spoils and can do whatever they want. They gave permission for us to not give a flying @#$% about them while make it quite clear they didn't give a @#$% about us. HG is up there saying they will reform and eat us. Tyrsis is trying UA methods.
  • A few points if you would

1. Your thread was filled with people who in the majority are not in WG/SA or an affiliate and the few that commented in their mostly replied with its a cunt thing to do but it happens especially when you are kt'd.

2. This has been Vivas plan from all along dank, nobody would survive from our sectors.

• which parts not true moon? Viva has said all along that he would kill us all until every sector was out of the top 10, hes said that on multiple occasions and when there are only like 20 sectors active its not hard to see what wouuld happen
  • edited November 2012

2. This has been Vivas plan from all along dank, nobody would survive from our sectors.

Well if that is true I promise you I will bitch about that too if it's unjust. Right now we are just killing those that are reorganizing.
  • November 12, 18:16:09 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 76 of our residences were burned.
    November 12, 18:16:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 72 of our residences were burned.
    November 12, 18:16:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 68 of our residences were burned.
    November 12, 18:16:11 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 65 of our residences were burned.
    November 12, 18:16:11 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 62 of our residences were burned.
    November 12, 18:16:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 59 of our residences were burned.
    November 12, 18:16:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 56 of our residences were burned.
    November 12, 18:16:13 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 53 of our residences were burned.
    November 12, 18:16:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Like it like this (2:19)
    November 12, 18:16:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Like it like this (2:19)

Sup.
  • edited November 2012
    Bot on yourself?
  • Its ok I am going to love and tolerate all of you!
  • edited November 2012
    No matter what happens people will remember WarpGate/Stacked for taking on the ENTIRE uni. When they look back on this round we will endure while the others fade into oblivion. Lets do this : )

~ Tyrsis
    Psh, this war lasted a total of what, one week? Even if you did fight the uni, there have been alliances that lasted over a month vs the uni. Those are the ones that are remembered.
    Reading comprehension.

EDIT: Funny thing I have run some of those month long wars you reference too...
  • message from Tyrsis

Our sectors will disburst into varrious alliances etc etc but we need KT's stopped and We need leeway to kill 1:14 before anything else happens They are full of cheating scum and they are currently the biggest threat to everyone it will be doing the rest of you a favor

• 2. This has been Vivas plan from all along dank, nobody would survive from our sectors.

Well if that is true I promise you I will bitch about that too if it's unjust. Right now we are just killing those that are reorganizing.
    well it was a good war i don't think anyone will disagree the bots at points were stupid but its part of the game now. It was fun I hate that I died so early but atleast i kept someone safe for a few extra hours.

Viva wants us dead, puppy is another excuse to keep kts going though. Just like greek they were first few breakers on a few kingdoms, that should of been the reason for kts if the rolls were reversed the coalition would of kt'd them lol. Still fun round see you all next round :)
  • As I said before, it doesn't really matter who's running the bot as we can't really prove who is doing it. It's interesting to see who gains the most off of the botrapes, such as with suicides.

If a guy with a certain IP farms a suicider that has a different IP, you can't prove 100% that he had prior knowledge, but theres a pretty good fucking chance it was him.
  • You guys can complain all you want it doesn't bother me.

I know moonlight and lovsan cheat on a regular basis and I know that 1:14 is a threat to both my guys and the uni. You can spin that however you want that's the bottom line.
  • nah guys there has to be interaction

even though its mid round and all
  • I post much less then the rest of you because I have very little to say. We got jumped by the uni, I ran a war, and lots of people died. That right there is the whole story... Everything else is simply exaggerations, complaining, and flat out trash talk.
  • u were warned not to form a super alliance

u did

u die

thats about it m8
  • So why the cry?
  • because it was easier then i thought
  • u guys had the option for peace.

but u kept kt'ing me + saying u would kill all of 1:14, thats the reason u guys are still getting kt'd
    Man 1:14 asked for it hell you were the sneaky ones accepting NAP with WG so you could build up your offense and then when the time came that we re-formed you had all the offense you needed and continued to keep grabbing our KDs every single one you guys were the first breakers which lead to the rest of the uni to hit us, and you seriously thought we would peace'd you?

You is nuts just like dank, way i see it the leadership of Stacked dont need to justify themselves 1:14 was the best decision they made if they hadn't THEN you would have had all the reasoning to blame the leadership for the downfall of Stacked.

Id like to have seen how any of the other alliances would have handled themselves against 5-1 resources. NW means nothing in this game its all about activity and resources and Stacked just didnt have enough resources that is all otherwise they would have farmed you till the end of the round and laughed at your pathetic cry's about bashing and stacking and macroing...... oh wait you did complain about all that stuff oh how everyone laughed at you and all the respect you should have earnt you lost it with your crying and unsportsmanlike behaviour lol
    Change your minds more than my wife. The whole problem is the leadership. You guys were outclassed and that is what they will remember. A complete lack of morals. You can't even lose gracefully it's just break the rules no matter what.
    If you seriously think the coalitions leadership outclassed us that is the biggest joke of the round. That should be an ingame joke. There was no strategy all it was "oh i got some news from this guy kill him" or "this guy hit me earlier in the round kill him" Viva was a child angry because someone took his milk from him in the cafeteria, man up. I dunno if pos is considered leadership he was maybe the douchiest of them all a real embarrassment to the SK Community not just for his lack of sportsmanship but just his over all persona he's a terrible speller, terrible player of the game and just sucks at life in such a way he has to become a keyboard warrior on a text based game.

That all aside i think the rest of the Uni did a good job if your leadership didnt suck so bad this war may have been over a lot sooner than it did and a lot of your kingdoms would have been saved lol but overall give yourselves a pat on the back while the leadership fastening a noose round your neck anchoring it down somewhere sturdy then jumping out of a window would be the best course of action :D
  • because it was easier then i thought
    You didnt do anything lol
  • edited November 2012
    the uni was shit without 1:14 on its side. they were a piece of shit (pos)
  • who are u
  • tyrsis grow up
  • lol its Viva and pos that should grow up lol Ty did good i think dunno why you guys didnt kill him at the start :P
  • I see it's all the Dx who are spitting there dummy out

first of all I acted in the best interest of the uni. the council decided on the war I just kept leadership going
    warpgate thought if they could war oldskool and kill off all my leaders they would win . but this was never going to happen asI hate 8 officers and people to communicate with all the time. so hurting us was never a option

I am a diplomatic person and on many occasions I asked my alliance and council members to first vote for war. then to carry on for war
    my last vote was 12 hours ago.
    every person in my alliance said they want to carry on as you are killing 1-14

do you remember I told you to not reform at the start of the round . when oldskool and taken declared ??????
    2pac agreed but then reformed after

how do I know that you won't kill 1-14 then reform????

I don't

because if you then did we have lost breakers and war would swing

I am not about to let my friends get slaughtered and neither will I let uni members get farmed and bashed

I act on the best interests of the coalition

and if that makes me a poor leader then I don't care
  • All i see is a bunch of teenage boys who are pissed someone stole their toy car