Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WG vs UNI

edited November 2012 in General
As the previous round was coming to an end i was talking to Iroh (Wesker) about creating an alliance to go against any kind of cheating to help this game rise again!
He told me he couldn't be AL active this round and i couldn't too ... So we left this scenario.

Joined a random sector and played fair all round.
BooBs messed up and TAKEN fell apart ....

And then WG was created to give home to Every stacked sector in the uni!

Most players in WG are good KD builders when they build KDs without any competition
Making lots of offense while staying at safe defense cause noone outside their alliance will dare a hit even if they open themselves a bit!

I am asking you now : Where is the fun in creating an alliance bigger than the rest of the uni in the beginning of a round and safe grabbing everyone? and if there is fun for you what fun do you leave for the rest of the players when you treat them as land to be farmed??

BY no planning i came to be the one organizing this war Against WG with Viva.
Though i have no time to do it properly i am trying cause this is a chance to do sth good about this game at last!

I have no bad feelings towards WG players and it is only my best intention to motivate them do sth greater than building SUPER ALLIANCES farming the uni!

Challenge: try next round to join random sectors with a couple of friends only.
................ meet new player and NOOBS as you great KD builders call them .....
................ take SL and teach them this game and help them grow ..................
................ This way we will have more active sectors and more alliances .........
................ The level of competition will rise as all the fun ..............................

ps. think about it!

Comments

• edited November 2012
    F the system. Rise up and hit the WG KTs cuz they will eat you. Backdoor deals fade away quickly when you are alone in another alliance. Stand together or there will be no help when they come for your land. Most importantly avenge Cya or die trying. I stand by any legit player that lost their kingdom fighting this super alliance on a dying game.
  • just so you realize, we all joined random sectors, and we created an alliance for our friends. just so happens that our friends are good kd builders like the rest of us. your telling us to network... we just wanted to play with friends, not my fault you guys can't keep up.
  • Im in 1:4 and we were not stacked in any way shape or form, I can promise that, as far as I know the others were not stacked either. When we were in DX u accused us of being stacked and DX ended up disbanding, now with different sectors you are saying its stacked again...

Think about it.
  • edited November 2012
  • we didn't stack 1:11 i don't understand why bcarts code put us all there though makes no sense
  • this round also brought back to life the problem of people using macros to stay online

im hoping this will not happen in future rounds
  • I heard people are using scanners and making fake screenies to back up false claims.... any idea who pos?
  • edited November 2012
    If they are gonna KT you lie to them. Tell them what they want to hear. Crack em over the head as soon as they turn around. Anarchy destroys any real deals on the table.
  • There's kds left in the uni that can keep WG having to consider defense. Although there wouldn't be...

Stacked alliances and exploits like macros have been used in SK for 10+ years.. It didn't "come back" randomly this round -_-
  • HG uses a macro to build all offense suicided kingdoms.
    Obviously.

pardon me while i interject, but thats like saying dank uses a macro to construct all his retarded public forum posts.

i mean, who would put such effort into trying to hate on HG in every post?

i can see it now...

if:direct reply to HG
    or: reply within 5 posts to HG
    type: "HG is stupid"
    end
  • Abolish alliance... no more alliance war, but only sector war...
  • edited November 2012
    Maybe cuz him and his dick sucking friends post I smoke meth everywhere on the game. I might show up at his house while he is sleeping. Cut your dick off and shove it in your mouth faggot.
  • Maybe cuz him and his dick sucking friends post I smoke meth everywhere on the game. I might show up at his house while he is sleeping.
    now this doesn't really help your case on getting off the retarded post train....

does watching him sleep fuel your fire for hating? or do you just like to post tough things on the internet....tough guy.
  • edited November 2012
    Don't worry bout me bitch I don't know you. Anither forum multi sucking HG dick. Obvious.
  • Don't worry bout me bitch I don't know you. Anither forum multi sucking HG dick. Obvious.

you should update your forum macro to spell check.

i'm trying to find the tough guy font on my keyboard so i can reply back to you but i guess it's only available on your side of the monitor :/

• edited November 2012
    I see you found the suck a dick font. It suits you. A couple more useless posts and you can play alliance leader.