Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Bot List !!!

edited November 2012 in General
IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D
marc is verry fat (1:1)
Coleman (1:1)
ihhdiwu (1:2)
ignas (1:6)
Bartas (1:7)
pi4fag (1:8)
Vietnam (1:9)
Boyana (1:9)
Bebras (1:14)
konstantis (1:14)
rabofag (1:15)
marc is fat (1:15)
volgo (1:15)
gsahg (1:16)
fat fighters (1:16)
yowza (1:18)
Pure White (2:5)*
Excision (2:11)
Kickassz (2:12)**
Like it like this (2:19)
Organ Donor (2:20)
Pull (3:1)
jokie (3:2)
kesha (3:2)
bzzt (3:4)
CnCz (3:8)
graveyard (3:12)
The Night (3:13)
stardate (3:14)
nubcakje (3:15)
pig3cat (3:17)
meatcheese (3:17)
fuzz (3:20)

IPvSK2: 870-F4-8D-F1
Cus (1:12)
JoneslLFC (1:16)
Wogs (2:10)
Suicide Bomber (2:11)
Fishermans Friend (2:19)

IPvSK2: 855-95-EE-4F
Pure White (2:5)*
IPvSK2: 878-57-C6-4C
Kickassz (2:12)**

Comments

• Yep those would be the mystics I found week 1. Odds are there manual tho if they matched ips given there do few of them and they sux.
  • edited November 2012
    Bitch shut up you been claiming no bots and multis all round. They are all bigger than you. Go back to the wall and put your mouth over the hole. No biting.

Who is the pussy that had to make a multi to post this?
  • Err herp derp?

I posted on these week 1,check older farming threads. And like 2 are bigger then my SECOND kd of this round.

Stop projecting your homoerotic fantasies on us Bubbles..
  • You are commenting now because you are sure they are not your friends.
  • Knew for ages....
  • edited November 2012
    I gotta say these are the worst multis I've ever seen. Not one is built the same (obviously manual) , none are over 2k land (They been here since day 1), unless the mystics suicide none have offense,and they got crap probes to boot.

Whoever went thru this much trouble to run "worse then Dank multis" should be ashamed of yourself.

But thnx for the land I suppose... Least we can all 1wl them... Lmao
  • Just go home
  • edited November 2012
    HG you don't even understand multis ya dipshit. They are not for score like yer bots. I feel sad for anyone that follows you as an officer. If these were mine I would use them pimarily to finish off KTs and move to the next target. Try to understand this game before calling yourself a leader.
  • These bots werent grabbing. They got two top5 kingdoms powerless in two days, whoever made them wanted to slow people down.
  • edited November 2012
    These bots werent grabbing. They got two top5 kingdoms powerless in two days, whoever made them wanted to slow people down.
    Bubbles should learn how to read? Or understand the concept of probe farms? Or simply stfu?

Grown folks talking Bubbles,Shut your face.

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 571 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 5,380 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 63 0 0 0 0

I giggled...
  • These bots werent grabbing. They got two top5 kingdoms powerless in two days, whoever made them wanted to slow people down.
    Bubbles should learn how to read? Or understand the concept of probe farms? Or simply stfu?

Grown folks talking Bubbles,Shut your face.

Zeal isnt bubbles.
  • You sure?
  • I can only assume HG quoted my post to show dank that the multis were never meant for grabbing. I clearly understand the concept ;)
  • edited November 2012
    I'm not questioning your competence Zeality. It is HG that seems to believe multis are all made to be top kingdoms. It really makes one wonder why his own multis and kingdoms are so poorly constructed. It isn't the first time he has made this retarded comment. I understand the concept of attempting to irritate the player involved but it doesn't work with multis nobody cares what happens to their multi. It is just ignorance from every angle. Is HG really saying that building a multi is stupid because you could just suck his dick to get bot access off Lynog? I think that is the real underlying message with this statement. They don't even seem to care if you use the bot and attack their friends. The real bias comes against anyone not using this bot. They want a monoploly on cheating and a pecking order where they are the pyramids top. You should check out their beef with sky and look at it from this angle. It is pretty telling. They will embrace him if and only if he conforms to their standards. Read as use the damn bot or else. We want to supervise your cheating and have access to those accounts.
  • edited November 2012
    And then what happened? I
  • edited November 2012
    Only time will tell HG. I don't think time is on your side on this. People see you run around here talking out of both sides of your mouth on issues. It works to an extent but it would be much more efficient without you. They will replace you with somebody else just as they replaced VBJ with you. After a prolonged period nobody believed anything he said. That's why I keep you talking just as I did with him. The best leaders don't even talk. Look what happened to Bio when he started to try. Too late to reverse it noob. ;)
  • I'm captivated.. Plz,continue.
  • edited November 2012
    Well you will begin fighting with yourself on a pf multi. It will make a chain of succesfully accepted posts against you. A transformation will occur like superman vs bad superman. The good pf multi will win. Like a butterfly your new improved personality will emerge. You will forget HG abandoning it. He will disappear and you will shine like a phoenix. A veteran and no longer a stupid fucking noob
  • And then?
  • Stop killing off all my bots.
    dont flatter yourself, some of them are mine
  • Seems to be a fresh order of multis in the universe again all kds starting with Solar as the beginning of there name