Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

u cant be serious...

pospos
edited November 2012 in Game Talk
if your retarded like all of warpgate then you would say this is legitimate

LOL

Comments

• what does this prove anyway? all i see is 1 highlighted line who has the worst NW growth of all of them, a medium land-gain delta

the only thing funny here is that they all have similar ammounts of honor, but honor is a formula based on the target NW and your own NW, so unless they perfecly calculated NW loss after each grab or hit exact similar sized targets this is a cheat

more likely your bitching on something that randomly occurred, i dont see any reason to go through so much efford just to end up on the same honor as some other ppl

bitch more plz
  • space has no life, pos uses scanner
  • not sure what ur on about m8

u best back off and read up what missile shields are though
  • Disagreements and you throw a weak ass insult. Duh, u need use um shields. I winner!

• i didnt think it was possible for players to be retarded enough to think being online for 36 hours straight was legitimate

fuck guess i was proved wrong
  • why is being online all the time bad?
    seriously i dont get it... whats the advantage?
    why do you care so much when it makes you look like a douchebag with nothing better to do, also your using moo which has been proved countless times is much worse than being online all the time, your stupidity is mindblowing.
  • pos you are such a spastic.

• lol HxD :D

when i played i had offline time about 4-5 hrs a day... my only advantage... for such a bad KD Builder :P
  • First of all this comes from a kd who is not much less online as myself if you guys check out liza and louise.
    Secound and anybody can see you just faked your screenshoot by checking the right one
    http://www.sk.moo.lt/app/ajax/skdb_get_details.php?id=61 .

there is and was no way I have been online 36hours
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    First of all this comes from a kd who is not much less online as myself if you guys check out liza and louise.
    Secound and anybody can see you just faked your screenshoot by checking the right one

are u sure about that m8 i think you should double check what ur posting u look like an idiot

• that proves you sleep 4h and spend the rest of your day on sk.. what a sad life
  • Not even this the scanner takes the yes at every begin of the hour so the first yes means I was online 5mins of that hour then away...

• Not even this the scanner takes the yes at every begin of the hour so the first yes means I was online 5mins of that hour then away...
    why is it not surprising you know alot about scanners m8?
  • edited November 2012
    Because I have a brain and can use it its not hard to figure out how it works the scanner even had himself

total kingdoms: 451 last scan: 1 day ago :)
  • Youre online before a tick you RELOG 5 minutes after that tick using your phone.
    Then you sleep 6 hours and 50 minutes and log on again 5 minutes before tick to spend money. Then go to work / school w/e. (youre usually able to logon atleast once every 3 ticks if you want no matter where you are.)

Result:

tick 1 - online (you do the relog 5 minutes after this tick, go to sleep)
    tick 2 - online
    tick 3 - online
    tick 4 - online
    tick 5 - off
    tick 6 - off
    tick 7 - off
    tick 8 - online (you wake up 5 minutes before tick and logon)
    tick 9 - tick 24 online (work / school do whatever you do while logging on every 3 hours)

(note: Phone keeps you logged on for 3 hours)

So anybody with atleast 3 hours offline can do it without waking up and sleeping aprox 7 (6:55) hours in a row. If youre offline for 4 ticks you can sleep 8 hours (7:55).

I admit space looks a little fishy but all he has to do is wake up once in his sleep 5 minutes before tick and logon to sk to get online every tick status. So that doesnt proof anything.

Damm i must be really bored to actually make a srs pf post XD

• First of all this comes from a kd who is not much less online as myself if you guys check out liza and louise.

are u sure about that m8 i think you should double check what ur posting u look like an idiot

He is right... click his link, did u really go to all that trouble faking a screeny? Sad...

He is right... click his link, did u really go to all that trouble faking a screeny? Sad...

yeah cheating in starkingdoms is a sad thing to do

so the question is why are you apart of it
  • How am I part of it? If you click that link, it shows many points he was not online, so what you have done is basically said 'He is using a macro, heres the proof' and then shown us a link that shows he is not cheating.

Good job retard.

• Answer my fucking question why is being online 24hrs a day cheating?
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    Answer my fucking question why is being online 24hrs a day cheating?
    36 hours a day i stated and that is only because thats as far as the screenshot shows

it could of easily been 48 hrs or 72 hrs but i cant see back that far

so your saying somebody is legitimately playing for 72 hours?

HAHA keep it coming you reteard you make me laugh
  • Youre online before a tick you RELOG 5 minutes after that tick using your phone.
    Then you sleep 6 hours and 50 minutes and log on again 5 minutes before tick to spend money. Then go to work / school w/e. (youre usually able to logon atleast once every 3 ticks if you want no matter where you are.)

Result:

tick 2 - online
    tick 3 - online
    tick 4 - online
    tick 5 - off
    tick 6 - off
    tick 7 - off
    tick 9 - tick 24 online (work / school do whatever you do while logging on every 3 hours)

So anybody with atleast 3 hours offline can do it without waking up and sleeping aprox 7 (6:55) hours in a row. If youre offline for 4 ticks you can sleep 8 hours (7:55).

I admit space looks a little fishy but all he has to do is wake up once in his sleep 5 minutes before tick and logon to sk to get online every tick status. So that doesnt proof anything.

Tick 10 - kill yourself because you're revolving your life around SK

Result:

tick 2 - online
    tick 3 - online
    tick 4 - online
    tick 5 - off
    tick 6 - off
    tick 7 - off

Tick 10 - kill yourself because you're revolving your life around SK
    ill supply the rope
    36 hours a day i stated and that is only because thats as far as the screenshot shows
    I think being online for 36 hours a day explains why they have bigger kd's than mine.
    I get 24 hours in a day, tops

I think being online for 36 hours a day explains why they have bigger kd's than mine.

• He did the exact same a coupe of rounds ago when we war'ed he went defensive and we almost had his pop to 0, then he was suddenly online every tick until he died.

Definatly using a programme/macro to login.

Haha haha!

And Firefox offers a add on macro repeater script, Anyone can use it. Not saying player in question does but an "exploit" indicates that the player has an advantage over anyone else, and sense firefox add ons are available to all...

Not to mention via phone logging I've been online all day(first and last 5 mins of the hr)during kts on me, and never used macro.

But keep using Moo scanner pos,Cheating faggot.

• edited November 2012
    He did the exact same a coupe of rounds ago when we war'ed he went defensive and we almost had his pop to 0, then he was suddenly online every tick until he died.

Definatly using a programme/macro to login.
    Jones if you only would bother looking at the link the screen pos did is a fake the true one is this:

And to the KT thing I dunno about which round you talk but I always have been a very hard and active KT even 10 years ago as I first played this game i only was killed fast in like 20% of my KT time.
    But it just proves I'm active nothing more and there is also nothing more behind it you can always pm me at the time I have a login and I will answere you.

It would be stupid for me to use any cheating thing you claim since anybody would notice it anyway I get asked about SL change in my setcor almost every hour.
    And I also get tons of other mails and you can ask all these players I answere like 90% of the msgs immediately.

But now my promise its last time I visit these pfs I really have enough of this shit here.
    If I only could delete my pf account I would do so now have fun continue your talks here peeps and waste your time as well.

• edited November 2012
    What difference is there between using moo or beans scan tools? It is a distraction from the evidence. This tool does something beans does not.
  • hansa is #1? rip sk :)
  • Also, unless it's farming or the kingdom is doing some blatant cheating, does anyone care even if macros are being used?
    Also this comment is stupid nigga

Of course it matters, if it stops you looking like a bank to people it is an advantage.