Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuck the vote

edited November 2012 in General
Troll thread for my fellow non voters.
I aint voting for those clowns if you aint either join me in flipping the bird to the polls!

Comments

• I vote third party.
  • Hell yeah waste your vote with me.
  • XelXel
    edited November 2012
    Like I said in AIM yesterday, I hope the votes show either a significantly lower number of people voting or a significantly higher number of people getting out of this stupid democrat/republican feud. If there's no big change in the votes after all this, then we're fucked.

I'm not saying Ron Paul has to win or something like that, I know it will either be Romney or Obama. All I'm saying is we need to see a change in the trends to see what the future might hold for us 4, 8, 12, etc years down the road.
  • edited November 2012
    If I vote, Third party. But I have yet to see a candidate worth voting for so... Last 12 years no votes from me.
  • edited November 2012
    I vote third party to oppose the Democrat vs. Republican, Us vs. Them mentality and status quo. Because the status is not... quo! The world is a mess... and I... I just need to rule it.

I mainly just go down there for the local voting, which I am very adamant about. Then I just check a random non demo/repub box for president.

Beats a Turd Sandwich or a Giant Douche.
  • edited November 2012
    Only difference I noticed is one guy gives out free phones if you suck at everything you do.
  • They did a census here in Canada and it seems the majority of Canadians are favoring Chuck Norris as the candidate to win the election!
  • Chuck Norris, the crazy neo-con birther who demands prayer in schools.

Seriously, the guy sucks.
  • Anyone but Republicans.