Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protected KDs Status

PiePie
edited November 2012 in Game Talk
Yes, I read them... Yes, I respect them. I understand some people look at them as potential targets, but I'm not an ass and realize there's a reason the kd is protected... However, there are some rules that need to be followed that haven't been.

#1 and most important, do not protect a kd the you, your sector, or alliance can not or do not retal for. Along with this, make retalling for your protected kd a priority... Otherwise why have them protected?

#2 don't protect a kd just because they got grabbed once or twice. A good rule is 3 times in 24 hours or 4 times in 48 hours.
#3 there's a time limit. 48 hours is the max given. Any more than that and you are stunting the kds growth because of #4. Put a damn time stamp too. If you love your sector message too much to put a time down, you don't need to protect kds.

#4 protected kd can not make grabs on any active player. Doing so renders protection status void at that instance.

#5 protected kd must build only defense during protection.

Any others I missed? And if people followed these rules, protecting kds would be accepted by most.

Comments

• I pay no attention to protected kingdoms beyond interpreting the msg as free land. Dumbasses always try to protect their suicided anti turtles. F-them.
  • That falls under rule #5

Thanks for playing dank
  • edited November 2012
    They never do screw them all no protection. Learn to play. Tell your alliance it sucks then rage quit. Why should a shit kingdom be skipped causing a well defended player to be hit? Server too small for this.
  • start by teaching ur own alliance the rules of protection pie
  • I agree pos... think thats the very first time I have uttered those words...

but yes, I think everyone should adhere.
  • Sk needs new universal laws. 1s that make it more fun for newer players mostly. And can keep people keep OGs around. Ur rule for protection. A rule about filling all the sectors wit inactive premiums so u can stack an alliance. War abuse...... this whole build 600 tanx keep 400 home and kt ne one who didn't use high probe start needs to change. I play and am killed though no 1 gets hit 2x...... kt every round for being a threat to hit someone in top 5.
  • Oh and ktd because your defense and offense r unequaled..
  • lol don't feel bad i get killed every round to XD
  • a small note to SL's who put up the message:

realise there will always be assholes who know that protected == easy land == ou paint a huge bullseye on the kd you protect as well, see his point about being able to retal at all costs, even if its #1 kd in the #1 uber alliance