Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Tyrsis an idiot?

edited November 2012 in General
following the succes, i cant help wondering, a simple yes or no will do, any of his forum multies will be excluded from the voting

Comments

• I don't think he's an idiot, he's just a frog in the well.
  • No, Ty is a god amongst men.
  • It really took off lol.

I think I hit a weak spot.
  • Sometimes? ;)
  • He still plays a text based game after all these years, so I would have to say yes. But that means I'm an idiot as well... And you, and you, and you and I can't forget you.......
  • idiot-no
    mentally handicapped-yes
  • Idiot - No
    Low Achiever? - Yes
  • his performances in this game are some of the most highly rated
    Oceanic?
    Oceanic?
    Or maybe he means rank 4 alliances? Or disbanding rank 4 alliances under pressure of war?

• following the succes, i cant help wondering, a simple yes or no will do, any of his forum multies will be excluded from the voting

No. You, however, are an idiot for not being able to structure a sentance.
  • sentence* noob
  • Touche

Damn you auto correct.
  • Yep... Tyris sucks ball sack :)
  • Yep... Tyris sucks ball sack :)
    not ball sacks? Unless I'm an odd one out, I'm pretty sure I have two ball sacks.
  • XelXel
    edited November 2012
    Yep... Tyris sucks ball sack :)
    not ball sacks? Unless I'm an odd one out, I'm pretty sure I have two ball sacks.
    Then you're some kind of mutant. Normal guys have 2 balls and one sack to contain them.

Or you have someone else's on your chin or something.
  • Or you could be Half-sack ;)
  • edited November 2012
    thread isn't as popular as the hg thread...will not read again
  • i forgot to post here.... yes :P
  • then again Ty doesnt listen to me anyway lol so i dont see him turning all the lights off, sitting in a corner rocking back and forth muttering he's going to kill someone while hugging a half drunk bottle of scotch licking his slashed wrists
  • Or you could be Half-sack ;)
    Maybe that.
  • edited November 2012
    yes
    You know now that I think on it,I retract my previous "no". If for no other reason then he had to ask if I was a idiot... Everyone knows I'm dumb as a box a rocks :P

So yes...
  • Rocks aren't dumb and can be incredibly useful in various scenarios.
    Given that logic boxes are extremely useful also :P But never said I wasn't useful, Just a knucklehead lol
  • yes
    Everyone knows I'm dumb as a box a rocks :P
    sig'd

• Attaboy!
  • shut up John this is about Ty being an idiot not you go back to your own thread :P lol