Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is HotGates an Idiot?

edited November 2012 in General
Goes by JohnG on PFs.

A simple yes or no will suffice. If you so choose you can elaborate on if you think he is good at SK or not whether it be KD building or ALing.

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Hahaha the clown actually made the thread lmao

*Basks in the attention B-)

Everyone vote yes... This is to good :P

Ps... Do forum multis or ppl with under 50 posts count?

• Everyone vote yes...
  • inb4 HG claims people only voted yes for lolz
  • edited November 2012
    Can I just say... Of all the idiots... In all the idiot villages... In all the idiot worlds... You stand alone.
  • edited November 2012
    Ty if you wanna cry... Ill cry with you homie.

@ Zeal, I see forum multis and Talnoy... That alone is lulz

Love it! Watching Ty run around asking ppl to post lmao. I'm starting to think SK isn't healthy for you Ty,You get to srs like PFs or SK have any relevance to real life... Why do you feel like you gotta prove things to these ppl?
  • yes
    No
    Yes
  • aw i get a special mention thank HG lol :)
  • edited November 2012
    yes
    This is to good :P
    too good, idiot
  • edited November 2012
    Lmao so 3 out of the 5 ppl I knew would post and Talnoy plus the skin head. Lets recap..

•A fool fish aka Ty
    •Zeal,who I can't believe is really falling for this...
    •2 forum multis
    •A skin head who cries like a girl and will post you as a kt if you grab him,Im under the impression pos is viva?
    •A meth head wearing a tin foil hat
    •Talnoy
    • Orange is in a debate with hisself

Yes I see your point Ty, clearly these posters are pillars of logic and integrity.. Rofl

Keep em coming.
  • edited November 2012
    Hell HG over two posts is AL material these days. You never call them multis, idiot.
  • edited November 2012
    Hell HG over two posts is AL material these days. You never call them multis, idiot.
    This seems true enough... My apologies great leaders, Don't KT me.... Again.
  • is this a rhetorical question?
  • edited November 2012
    See HG you are too stupid to understand it. Your buddy had placed me as free land in the topic for no reason. You show up and say well he has more HoF so he can do it. First time I ever talked to ya. I am like who the fuck is this idiot? So I grab him then you. All of ya built suicided kingdoms. You make me a KT and say I am a multi but you have no multi account to list. Your alliance of tards do as they are told. I give you an invite to a premi group and you accept. I proceed to multi rape and KT you before the first tick. See the difference idiot? Let me know when you get it...
  • Why can't you accept that you are, in fact, an idiot HG? There's nothing for me to "fall for", I'm the one who brought it up cause its my genuine belief you are a tool :)
  • Ok so this thread is next to a thread about bots, a thread about an alliance declaring war on one less than 1/2 their size because the al wouldn't jump the #1 alliance, above another thread calling out the Azl of their own alliance because he encourages grabs on the smaller of the 2 alliance at war and that is right above Dank's tin foil hat thread. And out of all those threads you want to call HG stupid? In the grand scale of things his stupidity is kind of middling. I personally put the people who insist on cheating at the top rung of the stupid ladder. Basically in comparison to some of the other shit that goes on in the PFs,

No he's not stupid.
  • Oh wait... You said idiot!

Then yes. :-P
  • edited November 2012
    He is an idiot. Somebody stupid is a fucking genius next to HG.
  • Sometimes I wonder if he is an idiot trying to act smart or a genius trying to act like an idiot.

Though in either scenario, he is acting. I think "actor" is a good description for him, since he will also act like your buddy and then stab you in the back when it benefits him the most. More than an idiot or not, he is just a slimy snake.
  • edited November 2012
    He thinks people have to play to serve him. No respect to vets. That is why he always dies. Learn to play first then lead. You do not even understand a players perspective.

I had been gone two years. Half my crew liked him. I stuck my foot up all their asses. Where FC now the punk asses saying they were the leaders? I am the leader bitch they gone. Don't doubt it again. Leaders lead they don't follow and if the crew acts up reality check follows. I'll rebuild when I see fit I refuse to rely on cunts.
  • HG is actually a drug king that pretends hes broke and talks like hes from the projects.
  • Haha and Xel FTW. Although I don't remember back stabbing you? Also, again, I only fcked over a small group of players here. The same small group who makes threads like these :)

Bubbles, You say I have no respect for veteran players yet you insinuate here that I use ppl? How ignorant to assume all the ppl I play with (As allies ingame) are mindless pawns....

• edited November 2012
    HG is actually a drug king that pretends hes broke and talks like hes from the projects.
    I don't think I appreciate your attitude.
  • Trolling aside, its your terminology. It implies you pull their strings, mastermind the plans and generally are the big badass. Dunno if you intend it to do that, but that's how a lot of the stuff you say reads.