Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

David Vs Goliath

edited October 2012 in General
The lion isn't great because it can kill a mouse..it is great because it can take down an elephant.

David wasn't great because he killed a midget he killed a giant.

If you are truly great don't attack the smallest kid on the block.

Comments

• It is funny how they don't want you to bash. If you bash, you get a retal. However, if you hit kingdoms close to your size, they want to KT you.
    Before you say it... I am not talking about anriturtles.
  • max... your only going to get yourself hit more by whining about it here lol
  • I don't think it's whining..merely an observation..the game would be better served if KD's weren't rewarded so much for attacking a low risk target that are no threat. There is nothing great about that.

MAN UP

At this point I don't care if I get hit foozball
  • people do get more rewards for hitting higher risk targets, more honor and more land
  • One neat aspect about this game is the players make up game etiquette which can improve or worsen the game. Need more chaos if there was more of a 2x rule and smaller alliances I think it would be much more competitive and add a little twist to an outdated game.

Of course this is in my humble opinion, which is worth nothing if no one else cares.3x just seems to generous to larger KD's. And it is stretched to often.
  • people do get more rewards for hitting higher risk targets, more honor and more land
  • Guy srsly?! You think In 12 years your the first person to suffer injustice in this game?

Get over it and build defense. Campbell is right your gonna get a lot of negative attention by crying about something 99.9% of the players ALL have experienced.
  • Really you think I'm crying about getting hit in an SK game??..This is called a discussion board I am having a discussion regarding the gameplay. You ever hear of process improvement or do you lack an education???

Guess people just like playing the traditional SK way without any innovation at all! Year after year round after round playing SK the same gets to be rather dull! Don't ya think??

Guess you don't realize but the players can make this game better even if B-cart doesn't do JACK
  • Ok well you want to discuss?

Lets discuss.

YOU HAVE SHIT DEFENCE! I suggest you build more or you get trained. The reason why people that are 1mil go after people that are 300-400k is because thats all the offense they have. you yourself cannot say your going around hitting people your own size... so really your opinion is retarded and you should never post here again.

I tried to warn you.
  • You are missing the point..the point is not how crappy my defense is. Is discussing the way a Game is played a concept beyond your comprehension??

The point was not about hitting someone my own size..but changing the way the game is played, game development or as I like to call I-N-N-O-V-A-T-I-O-N. Are you familiar with this word??
  • Guy srsly?! You think In 12 years your the first person to suffer injustice in this game?

Get over it and build defense. Campbell is right your gonna get a lot of negative attention by crying about something 99.9% of the players ALL have experienced.
  • A discussion about tactics in a WAR game... Ok.

Lesson 1: The strong prosper and prey on the weak... This is life not just in SK lol
    Solution: Don't be weak, Stay defended... Step your game up.

We ALL have been bashed, ganged and killed. We evolved or stopped talking about how we suck and others are better cuz all I hear from you max is.

" I let them out grow me cuz I don't care to learn how to keep up, there now hitting me cuz there better Players.This is so unfair! Bullies!!"