Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really Greatness???

edited October 2012 in General
I enjoy the game of SK. Trying not to piss anyone off and just have good time..no gangbang..bashing..or farming from me..

Are you really that great if your gang banging KD's and you are just barely above the bare minimum of the 3x bash threshold???

October 29, 09:18:17 Our kingdom XCyborgX (1:7) bravely defended against Last Fantasy (1:10) and lost 214 planets.
October 29, 09:43:26 Our kingdom XCyborgX (1:7) bravely defended against University (1:3) and lost 173 planets.
October 29, 10:09:06 Our kingdom XCyborgX (1:7) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
October 29, 10:09:06 Our kingdom XCyborgX (1:7) bravely defended against Snapcase (1:10) and lost 149 planets.
October 29, 13:06:40 Our brave kingdom XCyborgX (1:7) attacked Bartas (1:7) and conquered 52 planets.
October 29, 13:46:44 Our kingdom XCyborgX (1:7) bravely defended against Professor Utonium (2:5) and lost 150 planets.

I could go all D but that would be boring as hell..I'm really not that good of a target..if your really great don't go after weak low risk KD's do something a little more challenging!

Thanks for letting me bitch! Bitches.

Comments

• More like mediocrity if you ask me
  • My bad only 2 of the KD's are greatness! but still skirt that 3x threshold.
  • Dragoons 5,241
    Laser Dragoons 2,527
    Tanks 8,651

Is my def that bad?? Really?? How would I manage attacking anything other than small aZZ KD'.s
  • Dragoons 5,241
    Laser Dragoons 2,527
    Tanks 8,651

Is my def that bad?? Really?? How would I manage attacking anything other than small aZZ KD'.s
    Depends on your land.

• edited October 2012
    Your defense was bad but more importantly they are not intimidated by your alliance. Even with bad defense they would have stopped if this was a top 3.
  • Stfu Bubbles you glass dick sucking faggot.
  • Take your meds retard.
  • Your defense was bad but more importantly they are not intimidated by your alliance. Even with bad defense they would have stopped if this was a top 3.
    dank has a good point, your def was decently bad by this point but that might be def after hits and idk what your land was
  • No Bubbles I do not wanna buy some cheeseburgers.
  • Okay my ego is not attached to my Starkingdom KDs and I play casually and my KD apparently sux. I could go online and learn strat but Id rather figure it out. With that said this game has regressed in the 10 years since I have played.

The 3x bash rule is stupid. It's like a 149lb 5th grader picking on a 50lb 1st grader and calling themselves elite and great. What is the challenge in a game when the so called "elite" players get elite by attacking KD's that have no recourse or protection due to being in a weak Sector or Alliance and not having the "protect by tag some loser" which is for bitches anyways. In "Good" multiplayer games the elite players play against other elite players and it is competitive.

This game sux cauze you get elite when your the 5th grader picking on a bunch of 1st graders.
  • Max, it's called "Generally safe defense" there should be a "top sox" thread in your alliance forums with top ranked kds offense posted. The concept is to use this intel to stay defended if your WITHIN a top kds bash range. The triple tap you took just meant you had to much land and not enough defense. You say you don't wanna look up strategies? Well then this will continue to happen, and were supposed to believe this is the first time you took back to back hits in 10 years? Consider yourself lucky if that is the case.

Skportal.com : Go read some bro
  • Post it in your af's not pf's....
  • Lol barren... Missed you too.
  • JIM I will post where I want Martha Focka
  • Wow, loving the community spirit. :)
  • Post it in your af's not pf's....
  • Awesome another tool in pf's! I said that for your own good more than anything. You will get a heap of trolls respond on pf's. In your af's you are more likely to get help...
    no! he should post everywhere and maximize the chances he has of finding someone willing to hear him...
  • Try Beans server too.
  • jim3doors said:
    Post it in your af's not pf's....

too bad there was no alliance to post in. Sorry for the Martha Focker comment..
  • JIM I will post where I want Martha Focka
    That attitude won't get you help.
  • If you want to be pleasant about it and not get upset there's plenty of decent players around here that will answer questions and help you out. You can meet a few on AIM. If you get on, send a message to ScientologySK and I'll add you to a couple chat rooms.
  • Noone can help you in AFs or PFs, only you can help your own defense. Get your sector leader to put you as protected for 48 hours (that may not even help/be respected though). Then use the next 48 hours to make yourself a worse target then kingdoms of your size. If you got hit, its because most other kingdoms at your size were even better defended then you. And btw, small kingdoms and dragoons/tfs don't mix well together. Stay away from that unit completelly, it makes you open 24/7. Use LD/Tanks, that way if you are open and make a hit, its only for a period of time versus all the time.

Dragoons and TFs are for top 50, anyone under that is way better off sticking with pure ld/t combo's unless you are pretty good at the game, can constantly keep track of what is good defense at your level and okey running a high ratio kingdom.
  • Message someone (ur sl preferrably) to contact me (greatness AL) with probs regarding my alliance. Calling my alliance out in the pfs honestly makes it hard for me to sympathize for you.
  • And such a timely response from Greatness.
  • I'm sorry that I don't read the PF's for messages regarding my alliance.
    Apology accepted, try and do better next time.
    THE GRACIOUS DOLE HAS SPOKEN @TMonsta
    THE GRACIOUS DOLE HAS SPOKEN @TMonsta