Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you watching this fall?

XelXel
edited October 2011 in General
It's gotta be Terra Nova and The Walking Dead. Also new season of Dexter. What about you guys?

Comments

• Walking Dead tonight.
  • *cough* Project Runway?

And Next Iron Chef is starting a new season in 2 weeks ^_^
  • Awwww yeah, Walking Dead
  • Walking Dead of course! (who has their own zombie plan) and of course, Dexter!
  • The League on FX
  • Terra Nova
    Dexter
    CSI Miami
    CSI
    House
  • Dexter is the best show eva
  • negneg
    edited October 2011
    How I Met Your Mother
    Game of Thrones Season 2 (Yes I know the book names are different)
  • Dexter and the Walking Dead.

Also catching up on some Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David is fucking brilliant.
  • Walking dead for sure. Liked the first 2 seasons. Also guys check out American Horror Story, its a pretty crazy horror show. One of the more unique ones in awhile.
  • Terra Nova is worth watching. It's the eye candy show of the season. You can really tell they spent a crapload on this show.
  • Sci I just started watching curb your enthusiasm on a friends labtop a week or two ago, brilliant might be an understatement. N since I can only watch shit on the labtop(no cable here) I'm catching up on wilfred as well and can't wait for the new season of its always sunny in philidelphia, one of the best shows ever obviously
  • Dexter is the best show eva
    Only the first season, they still haven't done another season as awesome as the first
    season 4 came close, but still no cigar
    IMO season 2 and 4 were the best. The first season was slightly awkward in the beginning because the characters didn't find their character at first but it ended well. The third was just meh and the fifth was trash.

• NFL *****
    NCAA College Football *****
    The Walking Dead *****
    It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia *****
    Parks and Recreation ****
    Community ****
    NCIS ****
    The Office ***
    CSI/Law and Order ***
  • Sci I just started watching curb your enthusiasm on a friends labtop a week or two ago, brilliant might be an understatement. N since I can only watch shit on the labtop(no cable here) I'm catching up on wilfred as well and can't wait for the new season of its always sunny in philidelphia, one of the best shows ever obviously
    http://forum.tvfreeload.org/ + http://jdownloader.org = set
  • Thanks Omni those links should def come in handy
  • My pleasure.
  • The Big Bang Theory
    How I Met Your Mother
    CSI
    Kitchen Nightmares
    Simpsons
    Happy Endings
    Game of Thrones
  • There is something on besides The Walking Dead?
  • XelXel
    edited October 2011
    There is something on besides The Walking Dead?
    An entire thread dedicated to the shows this fall, and you can't find anything at all?

Edit: Nevermind, I was slow to catch the sarcasm.
  • hockey, you fcking hosers
  • Thanks for explaining without spoiling Tangsta. I haven't seen the show but it sounds interesting. I may have to check it out.
  • hockey, you fcking hosers
    i lol'd
  • hockey ftw.

house
    big bang theory
    how i met your mother
    terra nova
    doctor who
    hawaii five o
    nikita
    ringer
    modern family
    how to be a gentleman
    birdie buddy
    two and a half men
  • edited October 2011
    bur
  • Oh yeah, Two and a Half Men is pretty good. Ashton is no Charlie but his character is not bad.
  • Boardwalk Empire
    walking Dead
    Terra nova
  • Oh yeah, Two and a Half Men is pretty good. Ashton is no Charlie but his character is not bad.
    Agree.

Big bang theory, house, two and a half men

• every channel for about ten seconds at a time