Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bcart.. A discussion you should read,but likely won't.

edited October 2012 in General
I for one think alliances are currently useless with the way Bcart fills sectors... Too easy to stack 1 alliance and leave the others under manned. Then just causes a uni vs stacked alliance war... Retarded, As its the same every round now.Not to mention single kds stuck out in G3... I mean no one will deliver pizza that far out so your fcked from the get.

Didn't Beans game fill sectors completely before moving to the next? I think that should be applied here in SK if possible.

Also Cart you need to run an inactive script (50-100) kds every like 2 weeks so newbs can catch up and players don't have to multi, which 9:10 turns into abuse of said multis and....FCK!

And finally Bcart, You need to suck up your pride, or kick your laziness or w/e and implement a few of the hundreds of fixes I know you have been given in regards to scanning for multis etc. And for fcks sake man you make like $100 a month of this game, least you can do is run a kd and moderate like you should, I mean you are getting PAID right? You can do more then reset the server man...

Comments

• Why dont the other ALs just get a few good groups if its so easy?
  • Because then it would be stacking and a whole bitch fight would start and i think we all can agree SK has enough drama as it is :P
  • better to have 2 stacked alliances to fight each other though than 1 to dominate

also its not even stacking, if you get 4-5 premiums its easy to take SL in the 5 sectors and persuade them to go to the alliance, other ALs just need to do the same
  • Well the original DX sectors landed all cobras premis plus another premi so 8 per sector and that wasn't planned... Like how do 2 premis get dropped in a sector in g1 then a 2 man group gets sent to g2... That's just dumb I watched that happen with someone who signed up this round same time as my premi.
  • You all seem to be confused on the term stacking. A premium group isn't stacking. An al grabbing a big sector isn't stacking. Stacking is cheating to get a large group of players in one sector. The game is so small ofc there are gunna be sectors where good players land together, that isn't stacking though.
  • I would solve this problem in my game by having sectors fill up in groups of 8, rather than groups of 40.
    Can't wait bro... ETA?
  • I'm coding the communications side of the game (forums, PMs, etc) and then hopefully in about 2 weeks, I can start a beta round :)
    For bean's game or your own? Either way, keep me updated I'll play :D
  • For his ya ninny. Prolly have half naked anime girl graphics knowing Holo. Sure to replace sk.
  • An Error Has Occurred!
    The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
    Back

I get anime too :P But fck public forums ill still play as long as I don't have to chase multis anymore :)
  • Ah, fixed. In any case, the game and its pfs are hosted on one of my anime servers for now. I'll move to a separate server once I secure funding for it (through ads or premiums or whatever)
    Attaboy Holo! Nice hustle. I say everyone gives him a buck to get started. Who do I make the check out to? lol
  • edited October 2012
    I had a inclination you didn't sleep years ago Holo, But now I'm certain you don't lol

Search results for: Gears of conquest
    Pages: [1]
    (Sorry, no matches were found)

^^ Doki

Tried you on aim and in GC.. no luck tho, lemme know if there's anything a non programmer knucklehead can assist with :) I'm in 10:15.
  • edited November 2012
    Lol dank. That's a good idea for a default avatar :P

Arson: For my own game. http://gearsofconquest.com if you wanna check it out!
    excited about this holo, just signed up :D

also fix this!

You can't vote for yourself if there are more than 3 kingdoms in your sector.

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/www/gearsofconquest.com/u1/politics.ini.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/www/gearsofconquest.com/u1/politics.ini.php on line 40