Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Matter Plague

edited October 2012 in General
So if you log on every tick do you still lose soldiers?

Comments

• If you stay logged in they last forever.
  • And the cure is obscenely expensive giving it may or may not work lol
  • thats what happens when you make daddy come to s2 and show you all how to play Eiko. Next time tell you stacking faggot sector not to run their mouths
  • HAHAAH
  • thats what happens when you make daddy come to s2 and show you all how to play Eiko. Next time tell you stacking faggot sector not to run their mouths
    LoL well Arcams prediction came true eh? Just not the whole team... Only took one 2ndC member to tear up that sector lmao!!!
    LoL well Arcams prediction came true eh? Just not the whole team... Only took one 2ndC member to tear up that sector lmao!!!
    They are so ashamed they all took down their AIMs. Literally the whole sector has been crushed, last round one of these idiots was calling himself godlike....
  • Haha haha,God like? Really now .... I started a week late and I'm passing them, probably cuz your stomping them but.... LoL
    Its what ever floats your boat and think i really care about s2 all i did was asked a question
  • Oh its s2...
  • S1 is better

wish holo get his going lol