Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 attacks in 9 hours!

edited October 2012 in General
i don't know why...i really don't think i am a "good hit"
Kabamaru (1:13)Crimetime (1:7)Sleepwalker (1:7)

Comments

• wah wah and wah :P
  • edited October 2012
    I saw your SoK, you aren't a "bad hit" either. People get hit often nowadays when there are no threats to them in that sector or alliance.
  • Honestly mr scrappy coco, you landed in bubbles alliance and sector. If I were you I would have disbanded and restarted day 1 or as soon as I had realized. Your defenseless bro, you gotta get outta that alliance ASAP and turtle and your still likely to take hits.

Sounds shitty cuz it is... Sux bro best of luck.
  • Hes telling the truth 2. The universe is so small falling be hind a whole alliance is terrible thing cause then ull just be a pass a long target. this is what happens when to many good kds sign up in the same sectors then form an alliance. not even a vet would last to long on a kd starved by a high percentage rax heavily defensive kd. Already breakable by 1 or 2 enemy kds....... u just fresh meat waiting to be carved an passed around the round table.
  • Do not give up. You can do it!
  • you guys sure hate on dank alot. above was actually pretty encouraging. i think hes a changed man!
  • you guys sure hate on dank alot. above was actually pretty encouraging. i think hes a changed man!
    Not hating on bubbles, he simply created [Fuck] as a joke then deleted his account leaving chocolate stuck in war with the uni. Just the facts of the matter lol
  • 3 posts in 1 minute...
  • I really did not think anyone would stay there. I never chose a Val so I can't disband it. I wanted to point out a bug with alliance names. It has taken a comedic yet unfortunate twist.
  • haha you even have a dark matter plague
  • edited October 2012
    I saw your SoK, you aren't a "bad hit" either. People get hit often nowadays when there are no threats to them in that sector or alliance.
    Oh T-Monsta you still have it bro another pro troll. As his AL by default due to circumstances I must reply. Anyone that keeps getting hit is going to have defensive issues. At the moment he's going to bleed in the water with sharks. Any ALs willing to adopt this sector until this issue is rectified? All I'm requesting is normal kingdom protection be applied and that he can msg an officer with retal requests to have those kingdoms posted in their SoK thread. Then he can at least warn potential offenders in his kingom info.

I'd really appreciate it and it is a kind act.
  • He is now on the WarpGate do not touch list. 1:11 will handle all retals or grab backs on Chocolate 2:16. You all have been warned... Have a good day.
  • Gracias.
  • Ha, Dank I didn't hit him and this was when he was larger than he is now. I'm not sure how many hits he had at the time.
  • edited October 2012
    I'm sure he probably did have crappy defense he kept making hits, but you know that was a troll. That shit was sweet. Subtle, smooth, and silky like a vagina. Hell I was like maybe I should SoM him right now. You're just a natural you troll when you aren't even trying.
  • His secret is the fact he actually IS a troll have you seen his hair? :P
  • But if you defend your trolls with a serious post it confuses the crap out of people Dank.
  • put your sector in devensive
  • Put your sector in defensive AND buy a Warp Gate.
  • 18 attack now and still counting!!! Still at 5.5k tank for 900 land!!!!
    And i can't get sector leader for put sector in defensive!
  • or why haven't you just asked everyone to kill al the multis lol
  • edited October 2012
    But if you defend your trolls with a serious post it confuses the crap out of people Dank.
    I'm taking trolling to the extreme. One day I try to get him KTed and the next I defend him valiantly. It really is best left in Pie's hands cuz I just can't resist.

Chocolate, it puts the lotion on its skin.
  • Chocolate, pm me or 1:11 SL/vsl the sector news of all grabs on you from 17:00 25th of October on. Or fuck it and just post them here. I or anyone of my land hungry sector mate WILL get that land back for you. Also, make sure you put in your preferences "Protected by Pie and all of 1:11" Friends of mine be warned I will be tapping every single kd that chooses to hit him. He got fucked and until the situation gets rectified... I will protect him.

Also Chocolate. Post some SoMs of these hitters to make things more attractive to me and my sector mates. If you want protection... You gotta do some of the work as well...
  • Btw if you have trouble finding me, I'm Pienog 1:11.
    Sector defense is also a must
  • Um guys... HE CAN'T GET SL DUE TO THE FARMS! Therefore he can't switch sector state, leave his alliance, etc... Hence the protection.
  • Um guys... HE CAN'T GET SL DUE TO THE FARMS! Therefore he can't switch sector state, leave his alliance, etc... Hence the protection.
    ooooh reaaaaly?
  • Too many a's not enough l's... Try again, but thanks for the troll.