Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DX vs Taken

edited October 2012 in General
Are you ready?
You think you could tell us what to do?
You think you could tell us what to wear?
You think that your better?
Well you better get ready?
bow to the masters...
Break it down!

Kingdoms Killed by DX:

1.MAN BOOBS (X:6,Y:6) Multiple Terrain 2061 372183 1559
MAN BOOBS (X:6,Y:6) Multiple Terrain DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Kingdoms Killed by Taken:

Comments

• Dont kill me please, im just an innocent noob stuck in dx against my will :(
  • edited October 2012
    MAN BOOBS (X:6,Y:6) Multiple Terrain 2061 372183 1559
    MAN BOOBS (X:6,Y:6) Multiple Terrain DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Also kill jonesy! ;)

• Great. Going against another stacked alliance.

(I know this isn't strict stacking but with a Uni so small it's real easy to just pile 5 groups together and be a powerhouse.)
  • Hey, we did EVERYTHING possible to avoid this war, i spent like 6hrs talking to there idiot AL trying to save there alliance, but hes such a moron that he doesnt care to save the rest of his guys.
  • Ok, well our AL is dead. I don't officially speak for Taken but as one reasonable KD to hopefully a bunch, how do we end this war here and now? I'm trying to throw up the stop sign to everyone here.
  • Why should DX stop you just KTed some of their guys for no reason?
  • edited October 2012
    tell ur new AL to reach out to me either on aim (dalm4ever) or in game showstopper 1:1

no promises though
  • This could have all been avoided, i told him over and over that he was unjustified in his reason for killing Chyna, even his VAL agreed with us, but he continued to post KT's. So now he's dead, and we are gonna kill any1 who is still killing Chyna. So if your in TAKEN and u hear then, put the word out, stop the KT on chyna and save your KD. Facebook will be dead soon, and shortly we will kill the Farmer this is all really about.
  • VAL (new AL) is currently offline. I'll do my best to stop the bs. You can kill Facebook btw he's my sector mate and probing me for whatever reason. whatacunt
  • I would just punish taken for following and listening to such a noob AL.
  • edited October 2012
    October 24, 17:24:19 Our brave kingdom Mike Myers (1:13) attacked Chyna (1:4) and conquered 13 planets.

^ NoSocialGroup
  • edited October 2012
    October 24, 17:24:19 Our brave kingdom Mike Myers (1:13) attacked Chyna (1:4) and conquered 13 planets.

^ NoSocialGroup
    October 24, 17:14:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chyna (1:4)
    October 24, 17:15:02 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
    October 24, 17:15:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chyna (1:4)
    October 24, 17:15:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 4 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

How would you have responded?
  • edited October 2012
    I wouldn't have begun probing him when he was posted as a KT. I understand universal rules.
  • Agree with bubs for once, live by the sword die by the sword.
  • I wouldn't have begun probing him when he was posted as a KT. I understand universal rules.
    Someone in my alliance asked me to get a SOM and I did so. Boo-fuck-hoo. I did nothing after the fact for 3 hours until I got aggressively probed.
  • Nah u gotta die bro
  • Nah u gotta die bro
  • Agree with bubs for once, live by the sword die by the sword.
    Ok, so someone can retal grab me back, and then I get to aggressively probe them 4 times.

Who's going to agree to that - even ideologically.
  • I'm sure the guy is marked as a KT for an illegitimate reason and decides to vent his frustrations on you randomly. After all it's not like you're an annoying prick or anything.
  • This is a problem with players these days, even tho they know what they are doing is wrong, they continue to do it...remember couple rounds ago when a few of us took a stand against idiots for killing jones,lynog and crew for absolutely no reason? Ya well this is another one of those situations, some1 in your alliance should have stepped up and said "hey wait, this is wrong we are killing this guy for no reason at all, this needs to stop"
  • They set people they want to KT up by the aggressive probes. Good strat.
  • You're all cum-guzzling fucksticks if you don't think you'd roll ANY KD who aggressively probed you first.
  • We not gonna kill NSG, his probes was 3 hrs ago, but im just saying...stop being sheep and do anything the AL says if u know hes doing it for the wrong reasons.
  • Sorry. Over the last 3 rounds I've probably gotten 200+ SOMs for people asking in alliance chat without a thought.
  • We not gonna kill NSG, his probes was 3 hrs ago, but im just saying...stop being sheep and do anything the AL says if u know hes doing it for the wrong reasons.
    Was this directed to DX? It should be.
  • Getting a SoM is one thing, but u hit him, even tho you know the reason he was dieing was BS.
    Was this directed to DX? It should be.
    Why would that be directed at us? So far this round we the only alliance not protecting farmers/ip + matchers...

• Getting a SoM is one thing, but u hit him, even tho you know the reason he was dieing was BS.

^ NoSocialGroup
    October 24, 17:14:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chyna (1:4)
    October 24, 17:15:02 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
    October 24, 17:15:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chyna (1:4)
    October 24, 17:15:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 4 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

How would you have responded?
  • Alliances need to be abolished.