Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOW CAN I LEAVE THE FUCK ALLIANCE???

edited October 2012 in General
I can't get the SL in 2:16 cause i am the only active in the sector....so what can i do???

Comments

• edited October 2012
    You can't it won't let me have control for some reason. Thinking it defaulted to the VAL and I didn't choose one. So it is fubar.
  • try to kill sectormate, make multies and let them vote for you?
    I hope DX doesnt war abuse you, very sad move realy..
  • This is the longest one of my alliances has ever lasted without a gang bang. I'm pretty damn proud of you Chocolate. Keep up the good work and remember, as your leader I live on through your deeds.
  • This is the longest one of my alliances has ever lasted without a gang bang. I'm pretty damn proud of you Chocolate. Keep up the good work and remember, as your leader I live on through your deeds.
    This is pure gold.
  • try to kill sectormate, make multies and let them vote for you?
    I hope DX doesnt war abuse you, very sad move realy..
    Fuck has had war on us since the beginning, it's not like we declared on him to abuse him, lol. It's something that he can't take down, and we simply told him that until he takes it off, he would be wise to not utilize it to hit any DX KD's.
  • October 23, 17:12:56 the [DX] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Fuck] alliance.

Never mind, it looks like cobras did the right thing
  • edited October 2012
    Oh cmon it wouldn't cause drama if it were that simple. It is there permanently.

http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/allianceinformation/?al=fu<>ck

• Yah i talk with Dx alliance and they cancel war with me, they are nice!
  • Yah i talk with Dx alliance and they cancel war with me, they are nice!
    Can't all be dicks around here.
  • edited October 2012
    Should KT Lynog for this happening.
  • Except for the fact that Chocolate has been abusing the war status ;)
  • October 23, 14:20:05 Our kingdom Lylac (1:12) bravely defended against Chocolate (2:16) and lost 70 planets.
  • Should KT Lynog for this happening.
    you were fine in that sector. You had SL and all enhancements, You decided to make a stupid alliance and declare war on rank 1 alliance bcoz your a fucking drug abusing wierdo and then you deleted and left what legit players were stuck with you in shit street, Your nothing but a cunt, bcart should ban every bsgid you own because your a meth addicted cunt. That will be all
  • Lylac was inactive and still inactive...The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Queen Lylac

Planets: 589
    Networth: 69,203
    Honor: 1,105
    Platinum: 1,302,257
    Power: 108,000
    Population: 6,655

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands

Soldiers: 150
    Troopers: 0
    Laser Troopers: 3,271

Tanks: 0
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • it was before my hit and SHE didn't log in since....
  • October 22, 21:05:53 Our brave kingdom Chocolate (2:16) attacked Wisdom (3:6) and conquered 45 planets.
    October 22, 21:06:33 Our brave kingdom Chocolate (2:16) attacked Wisdom (3:6) and conquered 35 planets.

Double tap on Lonely. Not trying to start any drama... just saying.
  • it look like it was a bank for someone or something like that....October 23, 14:21:45 Lylac (1:12) Rob Banks 9,438 17 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 92,825 platinum.
  • edited October 2012
    Hey I'm on your side. Only pointing out that he's active and you double tapped with war abuse. I don't think you should get in trouble though. Lonely is a bunch of pussies anyways not likely they will do anything.
  • it went inactive chocolate, somehow your hit was between 2 robs I did on that kingdom, I robbed for 130k, then 100k and went: damn who the heck got the rob between me?
  • edited October 2012
    you were fine in that sector. You had SL and all enhancements, You decided to make a stupid alliance and declare war on rank 1 alliance bcoz your a fucking drug abusing wierdo and then you deleted and left what legit players were stuck with you in shit street, Your nothing but a cunt, bcart should ban every bsgid you own because your a meth addicted cunt. That will be all
    0verflow, is that you?
  • you were fine in that sector. You had SL and all enhancements, You decided to make a stupid alliance and declare war on rank 1 alliance bcoz your a fucking drug abusing wierdo and then you deleted and left what legit players were stuck with you in shit street, Your nothing but a cunt, bcart should ban every bsgid you own because your a meth addicted cunt. That will be all
    0verflow, is that you?
    spelling too good for this to be overflow.