Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DX protecting cheaters...

edited October 2012 in General
Our brave kingdom UniqueOne (1:4) attacked Jhana (1:2) and conquered 58 planets.
October 21, 08:15:39 Our brave kingdom Chyna (1:4) attacked Jhana (1:2) and conquered 50 planets.
October 21, 08:15:49 Our brave kingdom Chyna (1:4) attacked Jhana (1:2) and conquered 43 planets.
October 21, 08:15:54 Our brave kingdom Chyna (1:4) attacked Jhana (1:2) and conquered 32 planets.

That's just 1 case there's proof of more but I'm on my phone ATM.

Now stfu

Comments

• XelXel
    edited October 2012
    Overflow, if you're talking about the 7th, 8th, and 10th hits in that thread you made a little while ago, then you're mistaken about what farming is.
    Taken from another thread, guess I was right. You guys are fucking idiots.

Edit: For the record, I'm not playing, and I have no idea who Chyna is. This is me being objective.
  • Overflow, if you're talking about the 7th, 8th, and 10th hits in that thread you made a little while ago, then you're mistaken about what farming is.
    Taken from another thread, guess I was right. You guys are fucking idiots.

Edit: For the record, I'm not playing, and I have no idea who Chyna is. This is me being objective.

Since ur playing xel riddle me this since your being so objective and all.

A rank 150 land kd rolls the rank 1 land, neither suicided and neither were anti turtles.

How did a player hit 150 tanks above himself safely?.
  • I'm not sure John does his research before posting. He really should. It would save him looking like a dumbass these days.
  • Cause land =/= military strength?
  • edited October 2012
    Cause he farmed to rank 1 land and couldn't defend it fast enough... Don't be naive.

Weres those Sosn's sky? Thought u were gonna handle the farmers? Lol
  • edited October 2012
    Rules are pretty clear it's the first couple of hits you can't be greedy on. Then it is fair game. Ya know it does not matter if they are stupid. They are the rules. Learn them it will help you lead when you don't get a multi into an already top alliance and act like you built it.
  • This was the LAST time he farmed remember there's more lol...
  • hg no need to argue their all lemmings. and wont let us play because we would show them up. what happen to politic-ing evry round new. right now they love cobras smell, hair, perfume and the taste of his sh!t. get my number from danny and get ALL the contacts of people willing to fight this group of bot farmin fags give me a call a few weeks b4 the nxt reset. so we can plan.
  • hg no need to argue their all lemmings. and wont let us play because we would show them up. what happen to politic-ing evry round new. right now they love cobras smell, hair, perfume and the taste of his sh!t. get my number from danny and get ALL the contacts of people willing to fight this group of bot farmin fags give me a call a few weeks b4 the nxt reset. so we can plan.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Cause he farmed to rank 1 land and couldn't defend it fast enough... Don't be naive.

Weres those Sosn's sky? Thought u were gonna handle the farmers? Lol
    Like I said, land =/= military strength.
    HAHA
  • This was the LAST time he farmed remember there's more lol...
    Well then post that. WTF are you posting this crap we all know wasn't an issue?
  • edited October 2012
    hg no need to argue their all lemmings. and wont let us play because we would show them up. what happen to politic-ing evry round new. right now they love cobras smell, hair, perfume and the taste of his sh!t. get my number from danny and get ALL the contacts of people willing to fight this group of bot farmin fags give me a call a few weeks b4 the nxt reset. so we can plan.
    One of the dumbest things you can ever do is to tell everyone what you're planning in a Public Forum. Doesn't seem to be any end in sight to your levels of stupidity.
  • there should be an alliance made by hg and overflow

it should be called politic-ing
  • edited October 2012
    there should be an alliance made by hg and overflow

it should be called politic-ing

LOL