Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cobra king..... muslim love rofl.....

edited October 2012 in Game Talk
kting 2 guys for living together,and tryna take 4 dws who will rape u is cool. BUT convincing multiple legit players to suicider for your sake? how u doin that(PETER GRIFFON voice). not gonna say cheater just clap to your greatnees at pulling strings lie bin laden.

dirka dirka cobra.

Comments

• i like this guy, well thought out post, good attention to spelling and grammar. He's a good lad.

dirka dirka mohamed jihad!
  • my god this guy is pathetic
  • XelXel
    edited October 2012
    Overflow... that you, dank?
  • Hahaha! Way to go akhmed ! Bet u can't do it again!!! Jack ass -_-

And DX keep farming these suiciders and pointing fingers at others yelling cheat... I will be taking the land pussyland farmed shortly.
  • DX sounds like dicks
  • my god this guy is pathetic
    nothing better to say
  • Unoriginal Mother Fucker! I called him a damn terrorist leader 2 days ago! Get your own shit and stop stepping in mine!
  • Unoriginal Mother Fucker! I called him a damn terrorist leader 2 days ago! Get your own shit and stop stepping in mine!

u inspired me. like a spark in a hay farm. u burnt the whole town wit my breeze.
    :">
  • would you like a mint after throating pie? lol
  • This overflow guy butchers the english language more than any other SKer ive ever seen, and he farms too. Such a failure.
  • I know, he farms, and crys when some1 hits him for doing it. And now is doing same as HG and protecting cheaters. What is SK coming too.
  • This overflow guy butchers the english language more than any other SKer ive ever seen, and he farms too. Such a failure.
    omg spot. u just lack analytical understanding. u cant do the math. or u can but u want me to tell u exactly my plans so u can have your league of fools flame it
  • edited October 2012
    I know, he farms, and crys when some1 hits him for doing it. And now is doing same as HG and protecting cheaters. What is SK coming too.
    And to add to that - Who the fuck is "Peter Griffon"?
  • Family guy...
  • well he is posting messages sent to spot. so maybe its not who he wants u to think he is for now .
  • edited October 2012
    This overflow guy butchers the english language more than any other SKer ive ever seen, and he farms too. Such a failure.
    Nonsense. That one kid who kept claiming he was the son of some old Fenris leader.. Ramirez was his name I believe. He put a whole new meaning to short hand and butchering of the english language.
  • Kinda like Tank Killer or w/e? Can't remember but I think his name is something like that.
  • Kinda like Tank Killer or w/e? Can't remember but I think his name is something like that.

Y0 tha'z not vry nce Xel, Tank Killer is a strght tlk'r, prfict gram'r n spellins.
    Nonsense. That one kid who kept claiming he was the son of some old Fenris leader.. Ramirez was his name I believe. He put a whole new meaning to short hand and butchering of the english language.
    That guys was so much lols
    What i thought too.