Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

0 tick return time...?

edited October 2012 in Game Talk
October 20, 20:16:02 The Showstopper (1:1) Spy on Military 3 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (6) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (3) UNAVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 2,642 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0

i heard cobras got codes there was a fail on him maybe miscalc

Comments

• wat? stop doing drugs
  • There mysticiding mike, Hit at :59 with all wls and warp core and instant return depending on cords ofc
  • Are you guys on crack? Your SOM is 98% accuracy? Accuracy makes time inaccurate. It should be 1 hour and if you had 100% som it would be 1 hour lol
  • I smoked Some tree but my post was correct anyhow lol
  • Are you guys on crack? Your SOM is 98% accuracy? Accuracy makes time inaccurate. It should be 1 hour and if you had 100% som it would be 1 hour lol
    exactly, if someone didn't post this, I was going to hang myself
  • Lol look at his land, suiciding is bad for business
    B-)
  • noob mistake lol at me
  • We're posting soms/soks in PFs now?
    thank you Mind! first post with some sense lol
  • Hey, I just didn't want Dank tell noobs 10 rounds from now how we all abused 0 tick return times.
  • He still will. He will also provide screen shots from the pfs to try and twist it into some conspiracy that doesn't exist like he always does.