Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budweiser 1:19

edited October 2012 in General
look i been talkin ish yes but my friends who are here showed me the light sry for war abuse. But when all the cooperations go through and we handle the bizz. I will swear to leave u alone. Light will follow the instruction in the mourn. for now ima party. And sry for the code talk. but if you know whats going down then think like a drug dealer and connect the dots. I speak codes for multis. Not sayting ure one. BLACK POWER LOL

What the fuck is this nonsense? Speak english!

Comments

• Shut up dank.
  • edited October 2012
    Black people don't know how to speak English.
  • That's awesome haha
  • i was told snippets incase u know the plan or parts of it. obviously not. but apparently the real problem is somewhere else. and to the best of my knowledge im to let by gones be bye gones. thats thats the point of the message the other stuff well thats not of any significance it seems.
  • I don't even remember creating this 0verflow account or posting these messages. Sorry. Please close thread.
  • i was told snippets incase u know the plan or parts of it. obviously not. but apparently the real problem is somewhere else. and to the best of my knowledge im to let by gones be bye gones. thats thats the point of the message the other stuff well thats not of any significance it seems.
    Wow...
  • edited October 2012
    to best of my knowledge its worlds smar test byrd. git chocolate like a whore on crack.
    Wow...

i just read it too. lol im a crappy typer. oh well. point being is i wrote that to spotted dog to squash the beef. zeal seems to have made the topic but hes not war lord.
    I don't even remember creating this 0verflow account or posting these messages. Sorry. Please close thread.
  • i meant not spotted damn ps3 controls. warlords statement has me lost.
  • edited October 2012
    Nothing new.. you always seem lost.
  • Just messing with you 0verflow I have made several threads in that writing style to troll and provoke responses.
  • oh....... lol
  • edited October 2012
    By that writing style he meant he was pretending to be a mentally handicap fucktard. Apparently you're the real deal though, numbskull.