Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI WAR VS BOTS

edited October 2012 in General
Could we do a uni war vs the bots. If we all band together we can irradicate them quickly and get on with game.

Comments

• but they will be weaker coming out of noobie mode...easy targets
  • Seems pointless
  • Ofc it does Talnoy! Fck lets kill real players instead!! -_-
  • KILL ALL THE REAL PLAYERS!
  • Not to diminish any threat lvl ofc tho, I mean they are growing fast enough and being mystics and VIs you know someone's gonna get raped eventually. The uni could clear all the multis in a few days ez, then keep a free land thread up and list em as they come outta noob = temporary threat control. In all honesty tho if the multis are botted correctly they can easily fill and overwhelm the server.

But it is never ending and rewardless work. Still your potentially saving a real players round so worth it ino
  • edited October 2012
    Kill all mystics in DX, because they are making tha multeys
  • Proofs? And it will be done.
  • Kill all mystics in DX, because they are making tha multeys
    Is that why the sectors populated by multies/inactives all went to Oldschool2, Lonelly and Inacts and at the end of newbie all decided to declared war on Oldschool? How fortuitous of Oldschool to get war bonus on every single one of those alliances.
  • edited October 2012
    Kill all mystics in DX, because they are making tha multeys
    Lynog is probably Mysti this round then considering there's a high likelihood he's the one behind them, lol.
  • What the heck Sky, you haven't found em yet? I thought you would have checked every KDs ip by now, spreadsheet that shit and be making the suicide squad already. You are losing your touch man.
  • edited October 2012
    Sorry, Mind. I've gotten lazy. I'm disappointed in myself. It won't happen again. :)

• edited October 2012
    It makes sense to put your bots in other alliances and not your own. When you leave them open you'll get first hits, it's not as suspicious, and possibly even a war bonus. They are taking up a spot of someone that may have worked towards that alliances goals. You get the advantage of spying as well. The only real advantage to having them in your own alliance is they won't get their hands tied in a war due to naps or peace. It's also more obvious when your bot strikes a KT from outside the alliance, but they're expendable. Unless you're in 2ndC or an HG alliance of course in which instance it's a sin not to get every single multi rank 1.