Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Specific promises.

edited October 2012 in General
Bubbles, Build more defense or I'm gonna tap your ass. Eh nvm u got 10 hrs before I tap you for the lulz but... If you somehow manage to get outside my goon range ill rethink it... Maybe, But probly roll you either way.

What's the difference between you an me? You talk it, I walk it.

But lemme guess u don't care cuz the inacts are feeding your sector fund which fcked up your kd so u quit ?

Comments

• Got some bad news for you. Your 250 lander can't do shit, noob.
  • You are a fail troll.
  • edited October 2012
    Pretty sure it is in deletion, never made attacks, etc.
  • Way to disappoint me Bubbles -_- No multis and no KD for me to farm?! Fcks sake man now I gotta run skyfaggot like a trick pony so he makes multis for me... You ppl sux at this.

Skyfaggot, NO BALLS! Just like your boy bubbles here.
  • John, you try too hard. I don't think most people care about what you have to say either. I'm only responding because I have nothing else to do right now, so am watching you spout out rubbish in a feeble attempt to get someone annoyed enough to focus on you in-game. But I just simply don't care about you nor will I ever come after you in-game, because you just aren't that important to me. I don't focus on spastics like you.
  • Your FCKin boring! GTFO my thread, The fck did your balls fall off? Or does lynog still got em in his pocket?

Where's westas and miltu when you need em!?
  • I can take it out of deletion and let you hit it. Maybe you'll feel better about things. Make you happier than penis in your butt.
  • Nah watching you run your mouth saying imma do this n that, then cry and rage quit was good enough for me :)
  • edited October 2012
    Enjoy the bots. Run whatever version of fantasy you want I am sure it will continue to morph as usual.
  • edited October 2012
    Lol @ Westas. What a sad loser he was. Still remember when we multi'd together and I screwed him over by tapping his main several times, then watching the crying in these PF's..
  • edited October 2012
    Lol @ Westas. What a sad loser he was. Still remember when we multi'd together and I screwed him over by tapping his main several times, then watching the crying in these PF's..
    Good trick pony, now post pics for proof. Kkthnx

What boggles my mind is this prick admits to being a piss poor cheat, then talks sh!t about the cheaters who out cheat him. Then says " when was I mad I got out cheated????"

Um...... Right.
  • "pics"? Lol, no. I don't take screenshots because I don't have anything to prove to anyone. Either take it, leave it or fuck off. Simple. :)