Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alliance Name Bug Being Abused

edited October 2012 in Bugs and Exploits
Situation:

In this round someone created an alliance with a censored name.

At navigation, you can see the real alliance name, but it doesnt work when you click it.

We cant access the alliance info because it says "There is no [****] alliance."

The alliance creator is intentionally abusing this censorship autochange to make his alliance uncheckable, since game searches for **** and not the actual alliance name.

Suggestions: Since all sensored names are translated into the same four asterisk symbols (****), i'd suggest blocking this symbol from allowed characters.

Comments

• i post on bug and exploit thread, there was no post about this here.

also, title and clarity of information has vital role as stimuli for reading.
  • someone tried with kingdom name as well, but failed afaik

cant you set relations based on alliance ID or so?
  • edited October 2012
  • Yes this would be Danks alliance aka Bubbles. You guys know the single most legit player left in this game!!! He actually only created the alliance to multi rape ppl...pfft get over it!

(See Random Threats thread) for your proofs lmao.

Keep it up Bubs and the uni is gonna get you outta noob before I even would need to consider it lmao, best player on my team.
  • edited October 2012
    You know I am kewl with TeTrA dildo? Learn to troll. Anyways HG yeah your buddy has like 300 multis on the server but I created an alliance. My sector is trashed by bots. Clearly I'm the bad guy.
  • edited October 2012
    Learn to troll?

You responded didn't ya!? Lmao

Also how exactly is your sector fcked again? Besides you being in it ofc ...
  • actually atm you oare in a good spot dank, sure you are losing real players but you have no fight over sl, all those inactives who are just pouring money into sector fund without going high probes and ruining sector fund....

I mean its great for early round, sure sector research might be a pain but who cares nanos will be easy and all and solars, and you will be able to aford other things
  • Your sector was going to fill up with real players anyways wasnt it bubs? HAHA you tool. if anything you have guarenteed 20 land hits for a few days.

less QQ and more pew pew
  • edited October 2012
    Yes this would be Danks alliance aka Bubbles. You guys know the single most legit player left in this game!!! He actually only created the alliance to multi rape ppl...pfft get over it!

(See Random Threats thread) for your proofs lmao.

Keep it up Bubs and the uni is gonna get you outta noob before I even would need to consider it lmao, best player on my team.
    Woa woah woah. I am Bubbles. No idea who Dank is but he certainly isn't Bubbles...

Edit: So I definitely didn't get the memo that his nickname is Bubbles. It just so happens that my KD name this round is Bubbles, lol. MY bad.
  • edited October 2012
    You f'ed up my fantasy team Cam. I put you on reserves Luck is starting.
  • I did this rounds ago with [NetworthWhores] to name one alliance.
  • I did this rounds ago with [NetworthWhores] to name one alliance.
    The fck Barren!? No way! No body else but Danks mad skills could have worked this out... EVER.

Ps. Way to prove my point Bubbles.. Talking way more then you walk.
  • someone tried with kingdom name as well, but failed afaik

cant you set relations based on alliance ID or so?
    October 18, 02:03:14 the [Lonely] alliance has declared war with the [Fuck] alliance.
    looks like you can still set relationships with it
  • How can i leave this alliance?? I am not able to get SL in my sectors and the guys who create the alliance have been deleted and i am the only one in 2:16 active...
  • edited October 2012
    Looks like you're fucked.
  • Looks like you're fucked.
  • Sorry chocolate once Lynog filled the sector with his breakfast lunch and dinner I bailed.
  • Sorry chocolate once Lynog filled the sector with his breakfast lunch and dinner I bailed.
    I lol'd.
  • How can i leave this alliance?? I am not able to get SL in my sectors and the guys who create the alliance have been deleted and i am the only one in 2:16 active...
    October 21, 09:13:21 Forces from Chocolate (2:16) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 51 planets, 5,355 platinum, 720 civilians, 8,640 energy, and 60 honor.
    Our military has lost: 8 soldiers, 19 laser troopers, and 21 tanks.
    October 22, 03:52:24 Forces from Chocolate (2:16) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 49 planets, 89 platinum, 634 civilians, 4,727 energy, and 56 honor.
    Our military has lost: 10 soldiers, 15 laser troopers, and 33 tanks.
    October 22, 04:02:04 Forces from Chocolate (2:16) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 41 planets, 2,275 platinum, 505 civilians, 3,851 energy, and 56 honor.
    Our military has lost: 11 soldiers, 15 laser troopers, and 27 tanks.

this is the news from a friend, you deserve this