Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sector Cloning Station

edited October 2012 in General
can someone prove to me its worth the 500k sector funding with a small calculation, ive heard its worth it, but can someone calculate just how good it is (or bad) for me?

Comments

• its not, we worked it out last round
  • again can you show me, i have a feeling that birthrate is shit and doesn't benefit you hugely, but id like to see the calculations for it
  • It's been worked out probably over 100 times since sector enhancements started. The conclusion is pretty much always: Not worth it.
  • its good for a sector with high frequency attacks

what happens when you grab:

You gain land, some of which goes to residence
    You lose population

i must say 10% is very low, growth state pretty much overshadows it.
  • hmmz can someone pop me the formulas related to Birthrates etc?

or do we have a good site that has all known SK formulas for theorycrafters etc
  • its not worth it atall. only time its ever worth it is if your a popfarm for someone who is RR othrwise your pissing away 500k of your sectors money
  • Indeed, I told my sector this and I have this faggot 57 year old and some other wussies crying for me to get killed and started to message everyone in my sector/ alliance to try and take me out
  • Killing Flazer over 500k seems fair lol
  • Killing Flazer over 500k seems fair lol
    +1

Hell ill do it for free! Cords plz
  • Indeed, I told my sector this and I have this faggot 57 year old and some other wussies crying for me to get killed and started to message everyone in my sector/ alliance to try and take me out
    In all fairness, Hazza will probably outbuild this guy.
  • Apparently everyone is going low pop this round. I'd think if you were going to take advantage of less rax by building more res the cloning station would work out for you.
  • can someone post the base birthrate value?
  • Buy it for the lol's.
  • nothing has to be posted, its been proven for a longtime its not worth the money. dont buy it. simple
  • edited October 2012
    It costs me roughly 25,000 one time to have a .1 pop increase in the ticks after I make a grab and build some resis. Unless the pop growth formula combined with research bonus extremely marginalizes any more pop growth in these instances, I say it's worth it.

Seriously, 25,000 for percentage points - not base points.
  • Your res tend to fill fast enough as is.

25,000 would be fine if you could donate to the fund. As it stands, youre making your sector 500k further from Research, which is much brtter.
  • plus your going to be in growth till atleast 2500 land which will make it completely void.

stop looking for excuses to waste money
  • I need it to fill faster. I NEED MOAR: