Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S2 Pro's

edited October 2012 in General
I just lol'd when I saw this...

Comments

• on a server of like, 60 people, they decide to stack a sector... the server has no competition as is, pretty sad haha
  • its okay zeal. they won't win :D
  • They are just following in the footsteps of the well stacked DX alliance.
  • They are just following in the footsteps of the well stacked DX alliance.
    in fairness to me i REALLY did only recruit 5 groups(1 per sector) and probably of those 20 kds only 5 would be in the top 50 about 2 weeks into the game...

it was just some of the other ppl that were in those sectors made us bigger than i wanted...my goal was to make a rank 2 or 3 alliance that would be strong...if taken grabs the right sectors though we can still have a semi balanced rd which is what I am hoping they do :)
  • i forgot, sis'ing because you enjoyed playing with people is cheating now, i wont make that mistake again :)
  • not cheating, just sad
  • not really, just enjoyed the chat last round, we landed in an active sector and we all got along pretty well, a miracle in itself. im sure 2ndC will appear to kill us all but whatever, were just here for the lulz ^_^
  • why would we appear to kill you, who are you?
  • i have no idea, but apparently were challenging your domination? new to me. tbh arson is the only 2ndC member i know, i dont really know who the hell you are either
  • Arson isnt and never was 2ndC

There hasnt been a 2ndC for a while

When there was we played s2 once...somebody has been telling you some lies mate
  • i have no idea, but apparently were challenging your domination? new to me. tbh arson is the only 2ndC member i know, i dont really know who the hell you are either
    hilarious. just straight up hilarious
  • thats nice, Whiplash isnt interested in dominating a server, we just want some fun is all
  • hilarious, yup. we didnt post this thread, we dont think were mad cool pro, we just want to play the game and have fun
  • s2 isnt a server its a handfull of people. while FW is so overpowered there is literally no skill involved in playing s2.

If we wanted to dominate it then believe we would, All you scrubs wouldnt stand a chance. i beat you all with my s1 score last round, thats says all that needs to be said
  • Play s1 if you want fun, on s2 you are just going to explore for a month and a half basically
  • i get bored of s1, i have a job and need to work 6 days a week 12 hours a day, doesnt really give me the chance to play competitively and being robbed every day is irritating
  • Lmao. I wouldn't join even if they begged me..
  • It's s2 who cares?
  • edited October 2012
    i beat you all with my s1 score last round, thats says all that needs to be said
    I disagree. Anyone can take someone elses kingdom and make it rank 1 using Kesha's lame bot. No skill required. People like you wouldn't even rank in the Top 100 if it wasn't for that disgusting thing.
  • S2 Pro's what?
  • edited October 2012
    Lol WLE... Arcam get off s2 man,

Arson can hold you guys by his self but I'm almost tempted to sign up late just to give you a reminder :P

LOL 2ndC drops are priceless, Arson runs it now you didn't know? There like 100 deep on s2 ATM.
  • Lol WLE... Arcam get off s2 man,

Arson can hold you guys by his self but I'm almost tempted to sign up late just to give you a reminder :P

LOL 2ndC drops are priceless, Arson runs it now you didn't know? There like 100 deep on s2 ATM.
    sorry, you seem to be labouring under the delusion that I or anyone else actually care what you have to say. from now on Im just going to skip over your posts so dont bother coming back with some sweary badly-written bullshit reply either. kkthxbi
  • Wow, this thread is hilarious!
  • Watch yer mouf foo or whiplash gunna wreck you.

sorry ignore me, had to.
  • its really silly when you have to change your ip address on s2 because of s1
  • its really silly when you have to change your ip address on s2 because of s1
    either you worded that wrong or you dont realise your s2 kd has a different IP than your s1