Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sup

edited October 2012 in General
Yo hows it going all?

Comments

• hey tj, how goes
  • nm going on just poppin in to see if i should play a round for fun. Seems like i may have to. Hows everything going with you?
  • Careful... He'll ask you to account share with him and then point out "cheaters" :-)
  • I know you 2ndC dudes are all a little dense... But seriously? Only ONE person responded to you before I posted (unless you think I'm accusing you.. but then I gotta ask... Guilty conscious? Lol)
  • I know you 2ndC dudes are all a little dense... But seriously? Only ONE person responded to you before I posted (unless you think I'm accusing you.. but then I gotta ask... Guilty conscious? Lol)
    Listen Pie i actually think you are a decent guy, but if you are gonna be a sour little cunt you can fuck off.. Clearly i was asking either if you were talking about me or Campy obviously i havent been around and yea i account shared what when i was 12 or 14 over 10 years ago? who cares.. You usually spout shit off in the forums and im obviously not aware if 2ndC has raped you over the past 12 months so i thought you might be taking a shot at us.. So that is why i asked who?? *Also it was a saturday night i just got home from all you can drink and i was riding 3 bong hits so come on man.. Im not allowed to say "who?"*

• what up tj, long time.
  • Oh MY GAWD ITS TJ!
  • Pies just a sour cunt usually :p

S'happenin you big queer?
  • Hey hey :D hows it going mal, pup, and zeal? i think i may play a round for the heck of it. Been awhile and i dont have much going on this upcoming fall/winter
  • looks like the yellow side of 2ndc is back in action
  • TJ, I was just messing around man. No offense meant. I think you're a pretty decent guy, but in all seriousness... You do have Lynog in 2ndC so can you blame the dense comment :-)
  • Wtf is with the cock gobbling in this thread?!