Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pussy > SK

edited September 2012 in General
Nuff said..

But since I'm stopping in I gotta talk shit.

Lmao off at Tynoobsis and Flaznoob still trying there hardest to fck with my peeps and getting stomped time after time... C'mon I mean this is the second time they took on LG and both times any alliance they had before or after there little tantrum didn't last 24 hrs... Moral of the story? 619 > Both of em.

LoL at farming noise... Who has never hit a suicider/disbanded?

I'm gonna play some next round so whoever is using Kesha's bot should make me some competition :P

Comments

• Nuff said..

But since I'm stopping in I gotta talk shit.

Lmao off at Tynoobsis and Flaznoob still trying there hardest to fck with my peeps and getting stomped time after time... C'mon I mean this is the second time they took on LG and both times any alliance they had before or after there little tantrum didn't last 24 hrs... Moral of the story? 619 > Both of em.

LoL at farming noise... Who has never hit a suicider/disbanded?

I'm gonna play some next round so whoever is using Kesha's bot should make me some competition :P

Dank you hear that? He is asking you to play.
  • edited September 2012
    Lmao no I mean real competition.... Last time dank tried to multi me he just fed us his multis then begged for us to leave his main account alive after all his multis were dead before week 1 came to a close.

If I'm mobile u need a lot of multis... I took like 1k news from Kesha multis within a hour and lived lol, dank don't have the dedication to run 100 good multis he runs 20 an tries to bum rush ppl outta noob mode. Noobish imo
  • If HG thinks you're noobish... Holy shit you're a fucking noob!