Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight II

edited September 2012 in General
Since we had a Diablo 3 topic here we go. My completely unbiased review... OMFG Diablo 3 just got curb stomped. GOTY GTFO!!! Once the mod proggie drops this fight is over!!! Even if it wasn't modded, it's over, really it's just a death blow somebody throw the towel!!! If you want to pay for everything free in this game you'll love Diablo 3. STFU if you haven't played it yet you're stupid for that! Anyone with Steam must have this or they are lame. Ex Blizzard North trolls and mocks D3 into utter humiliation. Put the lotion in the fuckin bucket. TL2 FTW!

Comments

• The fuck did I just read?
  • you read, diablo 3 is shit and torchlight 2 rules.
  • I don't think torchlight compares to Path of Exile.
    Haha just what i was thinking. it felt like a mindfuck too.
  • edited September 2012
    Sorry no time for full review stuck working at work. On break playing game in brain with eyes closed. The best good game so you buy.
  • I didn't think dank could get more broken...
  • i say game good you buy better than other game go buy i dank talk like this now.
  • edited September 2012
    No time for sense talking once you like. Click click click is all you will need!!! It is like rubbing clitoris without juices on the fingers. Silky smooth, fantastic! You asked for new comp friend of family gave you 486 no prob. Call and tell him thanks runs best game I am calling in sick fuck skewl. Your refrigerator can prolly run this shit if you solder on a mouse port.
  • edited September 2012
    I love Manson he is the second coming of Jesus, like the bad Superman. Most people won't serve life in prison to make a fuckin point. What point? You have to kiss ass he doesn't.
  • You sir are mistaken. Post a source.
  • might as well just play diablo 2
  • Someone will skin TL2 to look like an updated Diablo. Runic gave their blessing and will release the tools soon. It will be epic.
  • When I'm at work my sentence structuring usually improves.
  • I test GMO foods all day long. If I no die in an hour it is safe.
  • I found you a pet:

• edited September 2012

This thread is about TorchLight 2. STFU and play it. Get yourself a matching set of armor like the hotties.

• their sexy but look at the smiles.. they look like they feel so awkward and stupid in the outfits haha
    I think he just waved a bag of coke at them.
  • Coke is a wonderful drug.
  • inb4 you wish you never bothered in a month
  • edited September 2012
    I've already had $20 worth of fun. Games crazy good. Multiplayer may descend into chaos but you can pass protect your room. The biggest issue I see is that I can basically give myself infinite resources then carry that into any game I join. Obviously that has potential to cause problems but I haven't seen it yet. I could flood the game with any elite items or one hit kill bosses. Script kiddies will go nuts like they have with Terraria.

Example: I screwed up my skillset and dropped into single player. I reset my skill points via a console command to the beginning when I should only be able to go back three. I restarted multiplayer and reallocated my points without any problems. The developer is allowing any modification to work online which I see as insanity but maybe they have that covered.
  • their sexy but look at the smiles.. they look like they feel so awkward and stupid in the outfits haha
    The left one is nice.
    The left one is nice.
    You'd have much better luck with the one on the right, and I imagine that'd be just dandy too.
  • edited September 2012
    I think I did something evil just now. I used the console to show all items in the game. They appear in one giant list and pile. Lags like hell. Gives uniques etc. So anyone that goes in that town now sees it. In multiplayer it passes on like a virus. Can't get rid of it and will appear in any game you join after seeing it. Letting me use the connsole in single player then carry that over to multiplayer is just ripe for abuse.
  • Tell us more about people ruining the integrity of SK.
  • edited October 2012
    Not sure how me playing this game the way they designed it is my fault but hey don't let that stop you from being the idiot you are. Maybe they should hire sk vets as beta testers. Obviously they hired a stupid noob like social.
  • You're right dank, I don't play Torchlight II, so I don't know what I'm talking about. I didn't necessarily presume that you were cheating or hacking (though it was certainly my main hunch), I was generally just saying that you're the type of person who if you played baseball they'd have to invent the infield fly rule because you fuck with the game, but you vehemently argue with the ump about allowing neighborhood double plays against you.

[As I finished, I realized you were aussie, so let me directly explain: you follow the rules and exceedingly cite what you can when advantageous, but you show no understanding for the spirit of the game and will bend around inexplicity.]

- Did you at least message the developers?
  • edited October 2012
    No their website sucks I'm curious what will come of it. I live in America and you know I'm just playing. I like arguing with you if you were curious.

Since signing up for their forum sucks I posted it here so we can all laugh if it hits gaming news.

Also your description is backwards I want the same rules here applied to everyone. Thirteen years later I'm no closer to seeing that happen.