Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leviathan vs Innersphere - The real war thread

edited September 2012 in Game Talk
Somebody else post the stats I'm confident that you will.

Comments

• edited September 2012
    I think they are warring RP too but it's such a shit alliance that they weren't added to the title.
  • It was 4v 1 not sure alliance names but our kts have had news from 4 alliances sorry can't copy etc bc I'm mobile. None of the first breaks have been from IS anyway hahahaha
  • Keep it to 1 thread pls, I dont like clicking.
  • Keep it to 1 thread pls, I dont like clicking.
    The guy that created the other thread says it is not a war thread.
  • It was 4v 1 not sure alliance names but our kts have had news from 4 alliances sorry can't copy etc bc I'm mobile. None of the first breaks have been from IS anyway hahahaha

If anybody knows the names of the other alliances and thinks they should be mentioned feel free to post their shitty names below.
  • Haha it has more to do with number of kds being active when you have several alliances with tons of mid ranged players it gives them lots more grabs!!!! And probes I say this As I used to be the small alliance with all the activity
  • RP, IS, Nomads, Legion, sector 2:5 and the KS on me came from 1:2... Saw it when I recreated here and it made me sad.
  • :O To much hate...
  • edited September 2012
    because apparently one or more legion kds has participated on two or more kts

ps i like how this is the "real war thread" and still nobody has posted stats or kill lists

• I don;t know how many times i will have to say this again until you get it!
    I am confident that someone else will post the KT stats .... there has always been someone else and there will be once again.
  • to late :P