Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give me a top 3 account.

edited September 2012 in Game Talk
I don't like my piece of crap kingdom anymore I'm going to disband it. If you have a top 3 account please message me the login and password.

Comments

• hahahaha, god you are an idiot.
  • hahahaha, god you are an idiot.
  • edited September 2012
    I promise to keep flying yer contact info.
  • dank, cobras could hand you his account this very second and within a week you wouldn't be top 100 so it doesn't even matter.
  • Shut up your avatar sux.
  • well you are a ugly poop face and you smell funny
  • dank, cobras could hand you his account this very second and within a week you wouldn't be top 100 so it doesn't even matter.
    im pretty sure, if dank actually cared, he could roll you 4x over 3 days out of nub. thx
    im pretty sure, if dank actually cared, he could roll you 4x over 3 days out of nub. thx

Get danks dick out of your mouth next time you talk to me.

all in all though that is a funny joke.
  • I love to turtle on small crap accounts these days it's less stressful.
  • someone give him an account and screen shot it so we can bring it up in 6 rounds and make a big deal how we uncovered evidence on him cheating and have proof.
  • I don't like my piece of crap kingdom anymore I'm going to disband it. If you have a top 3 account please message me the login and password.
    Within 24 hours of taking over a too 3 account, you'd slip to rank 4. Within a week it'd be as useless as the account you had previously disbanded...
  • edited September 2012
    You're not even smart enough to figure this thread out beaner. At the least post something different than the last guy.
  • Give me an equally valuable KD. Dank and I will duel it out.
  • That is just a horrid challenge, I would put my money on Hazza outbuilding the pair of you.
  • edited September 2012
    You can't beat me social. I guarantee I get KTed first.
  • Zeal, where's your KD? Both times I've been in your sector you're out before the halfway point of the round - and not due to your KD skills.
  • Yo i agree with dank

Meadows if ur gonna fly my avi and aim, then atleast give me your login details so i can un-junk your kd.

tyty
  • Zeal, where's your KD? Both times I've been in your sector you're out before the halfway point of the round - and not due to your KD skills.
    Pretty sure my probefarm that had about 500 LDs a day was keeping up to you this round... I really have nothing else to say on that.

• Yo i agree with dank

Meadows if ur gonna fly my avi and aim, then atleast give me your login details so i can un-junk your kd.

tyty
    Is that meadows I thought that was you lol.
    Pretty sure my probefarm that had about 500 LDs a day was keeping up to you this round... I really have nothing else to say on that.

Congrats Zeal, you're better at KD building than I am. That means squat.

But you are a shitty sectormate.
    No....just no.
  • Yo i agree with dank

tyty
    yeah right i'm gonna pump fighters now

Congrats Zeal, you're better at KD building than I am. That means squat.

But you are a shitty sectormate.

I thought that was the point of this discussion? I said Hazza > You and you replied with some random chirp about me not sticking thru a round.

SK rarely holds my interest, so sue me. Im plenty helpful to people who ask for help, but i also like fucking with people.
  • edited September 2012
    I just wish you would have told me that you were playing for a bunch of other people when I was grouping with you. I don't want to group with a sectormate who's a probefarm for other people. I think I've disclosed it pretty explicitly in the past that I'm not a good KD builder.
  • In all fairness I had every intention of playing, then when it came down to it... it just didnt seem appealing to login every day haha
    S2 was good times though
  • Im top 100..do you want that?