Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:2 = Faggots

edited September 2012 in General
Case and point.

September 18, 07:23:05 Our kingdom rainbowabbit (1:3) bravely defended against PerversionsOfPain (1:2) and lost 101 planets.

September 18, 08:06:44 Our brave kingdom Divine Wind (1:3) attacked PerversionsOfPain (1:2) and conquered 272 planets.

September 18, 15:32:24 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:3) bravely defended against Temptress (1:2) and lost 537 planets.

September 18, 15:43:59 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:3) bravely defended against An Angels Vendetta (1:2) and lost 459 planets.

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Starcrusader sucked his dogs dick last time he played server 1.
  • This is S2 Dank. Been on to much crystal lately?
  • edited September 2012
    You people just make shit up and run with it forever don't you?
  • Pretty much, yeah.
  • So did you spit or swallow?
  • What..? Past tense? And you're the crack whore Dank you're the one sucking dick xD
  • Wtf are you bitching about here? Looks like united getting rolled because he made a hit in their sector and they had the ability to hit him back haha
  • United retalled a hit in our sector.
  • edited September 2012
    I don't even know why anyone would bother attacking me. I have one of the highest DPL (around 110) in the whole server and haven't hit for the majority of this round.
  • I see your point, but I don't believe that just because you retal, that makes you immune to being hit :-p

He could be hit, so he was hit. I haven't checked S2 since I died, but I imagine there is even less targets now than there was before.
  • edited September 2012
    lol zeal here's the current scores... basically 1:2 could do whatever they want at this point and my sector is all gone besides me, starcrusader, and barren
    rest of them gets farmed on a regular basis

Rank Sector name Alliance Networth
    1 Awesome and Wilderness (1:2) None 52,470,107
    2 >Please insert witty comment (1:4) None 30,030,535
    3 Genesis Loveless has been hit enough ... (1:1) None 19,346,627
    4 Dolly free land he suicided. (1:3) None 13,783,871
    5 Area 51 (1:5) None 7,556,624
    6 Protected by 1:2 - all hit will be retalled (2:2) None 860,907
  • 1:4 is big, i assume that cheating piece of poo is still alive? Seems that the almighty 1:2 only care about cheaters when its good land :-p
  • OP is incorrect. 1:2 = awesomesauce. truth
  • IIRC United didn't start this thread.
  • First off DivineWind U hit me after a fair grab on a crap KD. Then said he was protected when u hit me but was not posted protected in ur sector message or anywhere else. There for I am glad they ate ur lunch now quit ur damn whining. This is my second KD this round and not once have i cried for getting killed.
    I'm not SL I can't post kds up as protected but just fyi, that kd is a legit late starter/noob (rare I know). also I didn't whine, I simply said my land was not worth the hits since I am like what... top 5 nw/l ratio turtle? And I didn't make this thread. So get your facts straight b4 making posts, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

• 1:4 is big, i assume that cheating piece of poo is still alive? Seems that the almighty 1:2 only care about cheaters when its good land :-p
    Yup....