Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InnerSphere & MisFits vs RP & Vital

edited September 2012 in Game Talk
Seems fair. Post stats here.

Comments

• Rank 3 and 4 alliance woth less nw than rank 1. Sectors don't mean anything, count the KDs.
  • Oh, I was being sarcastic when I said "seems fair".

This is completely lopsided and pathetic.
  • The kill lists will show it. All comes down to activity :)
  • Actually, it's [MisFits] vs [PixelPhish], [Vital], [RP] right now.

And [innerSphere] still wars noone...
  • This round is lolful
  • [innerSphere] is participating.

They're very active on KTs, I've seen the news.

It's rank 1 and 2 vs 3 and 4. don't kid yourself.
  • They are active on their KTs, from a single Sector ^^

And there's still PP in the war. The whole 2 Sectors plus 3 KDs at least.
  • September 7, 00:52:00 the Vital alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    September 7, 00:52:08 the RealPolitik alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    September 7, 12:05:02 the PixelPhish alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    September 7, 12:55:56 the RP alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    September 7, 12:58:29 the ninja alliance has declared war on your alliance.

Dont blame MisFits For starting war.
    I was hoping to keep things calm when LG fell
  • Even the ninjas want Misfits dead :P
  • edited September 2012
    September 7, 00:52:00 the Vital alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    September 7, 00:52:08 the RealPolitik alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    September 7, 12:05:02 the PixelPhish alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    September 7, 12:55:56 the RP alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    September 7, 12:58:29 the ninja alliance has declared war on your alliance.

Dont blame MisFits For starting war.
    I was hoping to keep things calm when LG fell

Why do that when they reform in the same alliance?
  • Because they hated 1:17.
  • edited September 2012
    Actually, it's [MisFits] vs [PixelPhish], [Vital], [RP] right now.

InnerSphere is kting 1:17 kd's.. 1 by 1.

War bonus or not, they are helping kill [RP].

InnerSphere is kting 1:17 kd's.. 1 by 1.

War bonus or not, they are helping kill [RP].
    ^

September 8, 14:02:07 the [innerSphere] alliance has declared war with the [RP] alliance.

September 8, 14:02:07 the [innerSphere] alliance has declared war with the [RP] alliance.
    Take the [RedShift] route, jump to the winning side!
  • I'm sure as MF masses more offense that truce won't be broken
  • misfits know that if Intersphere change sides they lose. that's why LG made it so bio wouldn't declare. now misfits have tunes as a friendly and using them to pick people off while every one concentrates on misfits.

when we joined rp, silver messaged me asking for the als because he wanted time. apparently he had no idea why the war was immediately started... common man... LG disbands and you bring 4/5 sectors in and expect everything to just go away?
  • LG disbands and you bring 4/5 sectors in and expect everything to just go away?
  • LG disbands and you bring 4/5 sectors in and expect everything to just go away?
    you mean these fuck tard's are doing something for once, what they should of done when it was still LG?
    u best be sukin there cocks m8 or u be next
  • But really, this matchup is pretty gay.

and still everyone thinks my strategy was bad? you havent been around long enough....
    misfits know that if Intersphere change sides they lose. that's why LG made it so bio wouldn't declare. now misfits have tunes as a friendly and using them to pick people off while every one concentrates on misfits.

when we joined rp, silver messaged me asking for the als because he wanted time. apparently he had no idea why the war was immediately started... common man... LG disbands and you bring 4/5 sectors in and expect everything to just go away?
    true to a certain extend, LG was never 100% sure i wouldnt declare, by joining MisFits InnerSphere is actually growing just as fast as MisFits atm....

and yeah when LG disbanded you could have expected them to turn on their "other half" and get the lands/nw in. typical move
  • Sounds kinda gay.
  • Your strat might have been ok Bio, except the crucial thing you unfortunatly forgot. Everyone was hurting from LG and so felt betrayed when you didnt side with them, yadda yadda..

yeah everyones expectancy was in the way indeed, to many people wanting to go after LG while the real badboys where only to join up later. its ok though, ill be around next time under my normal name, if you need me to AL then let me know BEFORE next round

• So you're saying you were the patsy.
  • edited September 2012
    As i said many times before ...

Bio didn't fuck up .... those who went on jugding did so!

But even if he did fuck up ... he did so in a totally fucked up round ...
    this consequently makes his Fuck up a total Success! :P

enjoy the remains of the round!

ps. bio AL or SL whatever you like mate ...

and still everyone thinks my strategy was bad? you havent been around long enough....
    misfits know that if Intersphere change sides they lose. that's why LG made it so bio wouldn't declare. now misfits have tunes as a friendly and using them to pick people off while every one concentrates on misfits.

true to a certain extend, LG was never 100% sure i wouldnt declare, by joining MisFits InnerSphere is actually growing just as fast as MisFits atm....

and yeah when LG disbanded you could have expected them to turn on their "other half" and get the lands/nw in. typical move
    A lot longer then you Bio

• When it comes to alliances, 2nd place is 1st loser.
  • war ended and all ranks stayed the same, just that innersphere/RS is a bit closer rank 1 alliance's nw now
    this round is so fucked up I survived twice getting down to 300 land... seems like wars are pointless these days except seeing other ppl raging and getting their kds killed
  • Clearly you haven't played the past few rounds.