Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tribute to BIO

edited September 2012 in General
Well maybe Bio dissapointed a few ... or more than a few players this round.
Anyway he played this game long enough to have the right to do so :) ....
Remember also that he played all this time with the same name and he has always been active in wars.

I am just sharing a thought here regarding the twisted turn of events:
Is it possible that Bio knew the upcoming civil war between the LG sector at chose not play along this scenario ???

p.s. i don't really know the guy ... don't have any contact ... Just saw his KD in almost every round i have played.

Comments

• I think he was supposed to be LG's sister alliance.
  • I spoke to him in length about some of this. He thought that the uni would war them and would succeed without his alliance. He said he knew he would get KTd for what he pulled. His former alliance is really nothing to laugh at. We knew LG would fail and disband. Those large KDs with low defense are too good to not hit.
  • Whatever his "plan" was, its irrelevant now because he disbanded the alliance when he got KTed. The fact that he didn't stick around to even follow thru on his decision and just choose to run away, thats enough to call him a coward. We will not know whenever his plan or judgement was good or bad because he chickened out of seeing it to the end.
  • pospos
    edited September 2012
    I spoke to him in length about some of this. He thought that the uni would war them and would succeed without his alliance. He said he knew he would g
    nice speech there fuckhead

pull your head in

you are a shit player with no say in anything scumbag
  • Also, lets use some logic here. If LG wins then Bio gets farmed. If LG losses then Bio takes the #1 spot with 3 alliances pissed at him for not going to war and a 4th alliance that is pissed at him for declaring war for no reason.

Fact of the matter is, Bio played his cards and after seeing the public backlash, he understood that he blundered politically and strategically so badly that it wouldn't matter who won the war, his arse would have been toast after that either way.
  • biohazard = the new spectator XL
  • I spoke to him in length about some of this. He thought that the uni would war them and would succeed without his alliance. He said he knew he would g

pull your head in

You're a spaz with two pf accounts that spoke to each other for half a year to get known. Other than that, you're a slight ass rash. I'm done responding to your bantering
  • except that it wasnt me idiet

L O L
  • i think he got lost in his own plans^^
  • I spoke to him in length about some of this. He thought that the uni would war them and would succeed without his alliance. He said he knew he would g

pull your head in

You're a spaz with two pf accounts that spoke to each other for half a year to get known. Other than that, you're a slight ass rash. I'm done responding to your bantering

Had to double post, but urm!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

+1

AwWwwwwwww shit
  • Well maybe Bio dissapointed a few ... or more than a few players this round.
    Anyway he played this game long enough to have the right to do so :) ....
    Remember also that he played all this time with the same name and he has always been active in wars.

I am just sharing a thought here regarding the twisted turn of events:
    Is it possible that Bio knew the upcoming civil war between the LG sector at chose not play along this scenario ???

p.s. i don't really know the guy ... don't have any contact ... Just saw his KD in almost every round i have played.

dont worry i will play again under the same name, and yes i knew LG would split, maybe doing a random move on Pixel was over-the-top for this round, but i will tell you that for a true-farming alliance you need a uni-war and you have to lose......

you start with 2 big alliances or 1 big and few that have potential good sectors, you farm the weak ones, disband in "omg-mode" and then you merge up for the ultimate powerhouse.

glad you all got your oppertunity to rant, ill see you all when i recreate :)
  • Whatever his "plan" was, its irrelevant now because he disbanded the alliance when he got KTed. The fact that he didn't stick around to even follow thru on his decision and just choose to run away, thats enough to call him a coward. We will not know whenever his plan or judgement was good or bad because he chickened out of seeing it to the end.
    it wasnt a chicken descision, i was requested to disband it so they could reform right away. i didnt plan the thing out with my alliancemates so they started an uprise, eventually you guys will realise that i made a weird move but it could have been the right one... (apart from the pixel-war, that was random)
    Also, lets use some logic here. If LG wins then Bio gets farmed. If LG losses then Bio takes the #1 spot with 3 alliances pissed at him for not going to war and a 4th alliance that is pissed at him for declaring war for no reason.

Fact of the matter is, Bio played his cards and after seeing the public backlash, he understood that he blundered politically and strategically so badly that it wouldn't matter who won the war, his arse would have been toast after that either way.
    partially true, My KD was a dead KT the second i decided to roll AL, everyone knows my name for a few rounds, im usually active in the wars wherever i land, i tend to be a big oceanic in the start of the rounds and get passed midgame so people can hit me end-game, thats cool by me, im not here to score #1 in any way as opposed to what people think. getting #1 spot requires cheating nowadays, and regardless of what you call me im not a cheater, farmer or whatever in that line

i do understand that warring PixelPhish was the wrong choice, best would have been to just sit it out and then nobody would have raged as much as they did now. but on the positive side is that after i died and the alliance disbanded all that hatred of the uni has disperged and the new leaders/alliance got out stronger, think whatever you want, but i think that apart from Pixelshit i didnt do that bad, its just not your choice to wait for LG to disband and split, i was just waiting for that point all round....

• LG was always guna disband, i called it at round start. Too many chiefs and not enough indians, Idk whether it was stacked or not but once i knew who was there it was always destined for disaster. 619 isnt a bad guy but he throws himself into things headfirst and doesnt think it through, He gets ahead of himself sometimes too and i know that can piss ppl off.

All in all i think him and Bio have learned a valuable lesson.

DONT FUCKING AL

;)
  • LG was always guna disband, i called it at round start. Too many chiefs and not enough indians, Idk whether it was stacked or not but once i knew who was there it was always destined for disaster. 619 isnt a bad guy but he throws himself into things headfirst and doesnt think it through, He gets ahead of himself sometimes too and i know that can piss ppl off.

DONT FUCKING AL

;)

i just ALed cause ppl asked me to, ill AL again and do better for sure, but i doubt people want me so i got myself some space agian
  • I think Chopin made a new account called Steve1234

DONT FUCKING AL

;)

i just ALed cause ppl asked me to, ill AL again and do better for sure, but i doubt people want me so i got myself some space agian
    I 'm in! let's get ourselves KTed together next round!
  • edited September 2012
    I think Chopin made a new account called Steve1234
    Why the hell would I do that?
    I've been here for years and have never done something that pathetic. It would be especially hypocritical were I to criticize p.o.s. for doing the same thing. Don't be mad over SK lews :(

• i do understand that warring PixelPhish was the wrong choice, best would have been to just sit it out and then nobody would have raged as much as they did now. but on the positive side is that after i died and the alliance disbanded all that hatred of the uni has disperged and the new leaders/alliance got out stronger, think whatever you want, but i think that apart from Pixelshit i didnt do that bad, its just not your choice to wait for LG to disband and split, i was just waiting for that point all round....

Noone is calling you a cheater but just a fool, strategically wise at least. If you knew that LG was going to lose and disband then you should have declared war on them. Maybe not on day 1, could wait a few days, act all confused about how you hate gangbanging an alliance, have a few ALs come begging and bowing but certainly join the winning side. With good senses you can even time it to join right at the breaking point (before the other alliances start understanding that they are actually going to win this). Get the glory, get the girl and move to #1 spot while developing relations with other ALs thru war collaboration.

I take it back, you are not a good representation of Zx. They may have been nw whores but they were quite good at strategic maneuvering.
  • I think Chopin made a new account called Steve1234
    Why the hell would I do that?
    I've been here for years and have never done something that pathetic. It would be especially hypocritical were I to criticize p.o.s. for doing the same thing. Don't be mad over SK lews :(
    Mad? HAHAHAHA? Im crazy!
  • biohazard = the new spectator XL
    This made me lol
  • Bio, I'm just a no one from Vital. A low grade future-farm, but I must say, it felt like you threw us to the wolves and then bailed. You can have your reasons for the decisions you made, and you will be honored, or criticized by those who watch from the outside. But, as someone from one of the alliances currently being hammered by the remains of lazy geez, all I can say is that you let a lot of people down. Try to do better next round.
  • edited September 2012
    i did not bail on anyone, i just had a different vision, inner should have warred misfits later on in my vision, but the round did not go as planned, people raged so hard they didnt want to sit it out and see how my own plans unfold, now you have someone else on a diff alliance who is on a napfest or does not see the new powerbalances
  • tell me who was the one who suicided and disbanded bio? tell me?
  • that was me Flazer, at the point where i was almost dead and i was requested to just die faster so they could recreate. i dont see any honor in keeping them hostile in a place they dont want to be in.
  • Bio I'm interested in how you thought that waiting later in the round to war would have been a better situation for Redshift against LazyGeeze. Keep in mind that prior to the RP/LG war, the nw gap between Redshift and LG was growing daily.