Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I signed up! Yar!

CyaCya
edited September 2012 in General
Okay, so I am not sure if I will remember to play, but whats going on Sk.... I still see a few familiar names, and the usual Sk is dead type topics... Also saw the Bcart stalking topics. Fun to see some things never change! haha!

Comments

• Hahah indeed.

I am kinda feeling that old bug to play again... Not highly active like I ounce did, but maybe signing on a ounce or twice a day to just play a supportive role. Its been so long since I've played that I would have to start over if I wanted to get involved in the Politics of sk, I doubt I still know anyone in those circles. Might be fun to goof around a little bit though :-D. See how fast I can make myself a kt again. haha
  • sup cya, how you been?
  • I am doing really well on a personal Level. Almost got my divorce wrapped up(finalized in January). Got custody of the kids, work is going well. Life is just generally good. Campbell, dank, how are you guys?
  • EoD! Dole! Heya! Nice to see some more faces. EoD! our Hawks got something going for them this year bro!
  • 10 bucks says he gets bashed down to 200 land as soon as he leaves newbie mode
  • And btw, Hey Cya :P
  • 10 bucks says he gets bashed down to 200 land as soon as he leaves newbie mode
    Lmao, I would say that is a pretty safe bet :D Good to Cya again! Its been a Loooong time! You got sucked back in again to eh?
  • ... Boy not after the way we played this last game... Oi! that last drive drove me nuts!
  • What the hell is happening? Are we all getting old and deciding we want to retire on sk? This must be how the real old timers of this game felt.
  • To be fair I'm only 26. But I get your point. Ive been playing this damn game on and off since I was in the 9th grade... which is what about 11-12 years ago now. Holy crap! that means Ive been around this game for almost half my life. Someone needs to put me out of my misery... that is simply ridiculous.
  • Btw, Mind, buddy ole pal, you weren't far off. So far Ive been hit 4 times... but Im still trucking along... Ive decided Im gonna try and see if I can still manage to make it into the top 70 despite having a few weeks late start