Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We need smaller sector sizes

edited September 2012 in General
Limit 10 KDs to a sector. This round is just more evidence that stacking [intentional or not] is a major issue.

Comments

• smaller alliances smaller sectors in general the playerbase is now on such a low point that regardless of your actions we will always have 1 OP alliance and rest as farmfood, specially with underground pacts etc
  • game is dead yet people still play

yeah nice point there m8...
  • Aside from the known lack of administration issues the game has, making the sectors or alliances smaller prevents the original flow of the game. KTs and PKs are harder and harder to accomplish and stacking will always exist. The game gets enough new players come and go that it wouldn't take much to rebuild the player base but no code based fix will ever do that on it's own.

THE GAME NEEDS ADMINS AND MODS TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!!
  • Aside from the known lack of administration issues the game has, making the sectors or alliances smaller prevents the original flow of the game. KTs and PKs are harder and harder to accomplish and stacking will always exist. The game gets enough new players come and go that it wouldn't take much to rebuild the player base but no code based fix will ever do that on it's own.

THE GAME NEEDS ADMINS AND MODS TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!!
    Then hurry up and get your game back on up and running with an easier on the eyes color scheme, promote it via PMs on SK. I'm sure nearly everyone would simply quit sk or come over if you pushed it enough.

• Bean, you know whats needed mate

EXACT clone...even if its just 1 server, then you can have s2 where you add your own ideas.
  • exact clone is required indeed, alot of ppl dont want the fancy additions you make, they want old-school shit. i still doubt new players would join it though, simply to much raping on newcomers
  • Change a lot of values. All very slightly but it would fuck with anyone who's excelling or whatnot.
  • This was the best game in the field.
    I think it only needs contol of the cheating tricks and will again be great.
    The only addition i would suggest would be a similar to the NW-NUKE restriction to LAND-GRAB in order to control Bashing.
    Then both restrictions should be only annuled in case of agressive probbings.
    eg. a small KD Arsons a large KD then the Big guy can grab
    If that is too complicated then just take off the NW-NUKE restriction so little guys can Nuke/Retal for being bashed with no Honor loss.
    In general i would say that this is a great game that those responsible didn't protect against BAD players.
    I wouldn't change anything to this game ... it's the beauty of simplicity that makes it great ... and it's bad players and bad admins that are destroying it.
  • enough rip offs from SK created.. But never an exact replica, and that is what everyone wants.
  • edited September 2012
    Bean, you know whats needed mate

EXACT clone...even if its just 1 server, then you can have s2 where you add your own ideas.
    Bean, you know whats needed mate

EXACT clone

EXACT clone

EXACT
  • exact server then a few other servers would be pretty good, im sure hes busy atm though so dont be getting our hopes up peeps
  • Cant you just copy paste the code?

/noobmode off
  • No he cannot just copy/paste the code. If he has two servers he can have one a replica of SK and another his own creation [I'm sure shadowlands would be more interesting with more players in the game, but not in its current state]
  • I have literally been telling everyone for 2 rounds now EMPIRE ASSUALT but people are too afraid of change
  • its an empty game Talnoy
  • it might havemore people without minute ticks
  • pospos
    edited September 2012
    all you scrubs need to stop whinging

one alliance is leading by a long way and taking advantage of that to get a bigger lead

i bet you had no trouble being in a stacked alliance in the past. now that the shoes on the other foot you qqqqqqqqqqqq like a fag