Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who cheats best?

edited December 2013 in General
The round scores are obviously not a good reflection of what this game is now. So maybe votes will do it? Who won? Who cheated best this round? There's no reason to hide it anymore, cheating is the new standard. It's just how this game works... there's no shame in hiding anymore. Bcart don't care. so the rules have changed.

So who has the best bot? Who's shared human account made the best NW? Who multied the most idiots? Who's combined multi accounts had the highest NW? Who convinced the most solo players to quit? Who conned the biggest alliance?

Comments

• Fess up. Let's see who really is the best.
  • Cant tell who is forum multi...

neg?
    tyrsis?
    dank?

Cast your votes for who you think is the forum multi
  • lovsan is #1
  • Combined highest nw probably meadows
    Made most people cheat probably kesha/tex
  • lovsan is #1
    Hahhah
  • This guy is hilarious. Writes a post about how we are all sad fucks for playing sk... continues to make a second thread subtly crying about cheaters.
  • Its my multi! Well, [CMS] multi.

Its prob neg again since he "left" again.
  • This guy is hilarious. Writes a post about how we are all sad fucks for playing sk... continues to make a second thread subtly crying about cheaters.
    His username makes him sound like a ginger too, poor bastard.
  • This sounds like neg to me. Although he has changed his writing format.
    His username makes him sound like a ginger too, poor bastard.
    Wait, whats wrong with Gingers and our Ginger Horde we create? Sounds like someone is jelly cause they have a soul to answer too... oooh that reminds me, wrong thread though so hide and seek with my posts.
  • Neither. This was the gayest round in a long time. Might as well let stunners farm everyone, at least we would have had something to bitch about consistently.
  • Neither. This was the gayest round in a long time. Might as well let stunners farm everyone, at least we would have had something to bitch about consistently.
    Stunners is in #3 and losing all their farmers left and right.
  • Iz a bee the 14th best cheater b.c there 13 guys bigger then me... so obvious and blatant cheaters top 1 thru 13!!! The rest of us cheaters are minor speeding ticket cheaters, so more tolerable criminals I suppose