Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal KTs

Comments

• One last thing before I go to bed. I have messaged FU1 about deleting his kingdoms now that the other DW multis are gone. Does anyone know who is behind the Strike multis and what their intentions are?
  • dont forget these gems

Antika2 (1:11) Antika (1:1)
    thanks for posting
    July 29, 21:31:03 Our kingdom Creeeeepy Crawlies (1:12) was killed. Nothing remains of their 271,706 networth.
    July 29, 21:31:41 Our kingdom ParksNRecreation (1:12) was killed. Nothing remains of their 110,251 networth.
    July 29, 21:32:02 Our kingdom Pa Pe Po (1:12) was killed. Nothing remains of their 215,300 networth.

You guys all took the long way to kill em..... this is how its done
    LOL either multiman got bored or he doesn't want to be multied by the fus and strikes, either way, good work everyone, now hopefully we can have a good round without this bs lol
  • SAUCE WAR TIME
  • edited July 2013
    You can tell who they belong to. The faggot that would be posting all the shit if it didn't belong to him. He does it every round why are you people so fucking stupid?
  • I thought you saved evidence of everything dank. Even I can remember who was called choo choo
  • It was a pretty diverse group,

Darius
    Cam
    Dustin
    Baby Bear (no idea who this was)
    Amigo from last round
    moonlight
    BBJ
    Undercover
    Operator

There are more i just can't remember it. Its a pretty wide group of people almost never in the same alliance and different skill levels just kinda random kills at one point
  • hahah moonlight got multied too?
  • hahah moonlight got multied too?
    IT'S MULTI-CEPTION
  • edited July 2013
    I thought you saved evidence of everything dank. Even I can remember who was called choo choo
    You guys all share it doesn't matter who claims to be using it at any given moment. This game used to be about evidence then even when you were caught it didn't matter. Anytime the bot shows up you Lynog and Kesha should be automatic KTs. There is no reason to humor people with evidence. They are on a bot there is none to be had. This has been going on three years now why are we pretending not to know who does it? If you can't do anything just disband stop being food or making deals to be rank 32 on a game with 17 people damnit. This shits gone on too long to do the head up our ass who could it be routine. It is Qwj, Crash, Kesha, or Lynog every time.
  • not sure, moon was the most random
  • it was karma even though i love moon he deserved it XD
  • I thought you saved evidence of everything dank. Even I can remember who was called choo choo
    You guys all share it doesn't matter who claims to be using it at any given moment. This game used to be about evidence then even when you were caught it didn't matter. Anytime the bot shows up you Lynog and Kesha should be automatic KTs. There is no reason to humor people with evidence. They are on a bot there is none to be had. This has been going on three years now why are we pretending not to know who does it? If you can't do anything just disband stop being food or making deals to be rank 32 on a game with 17 people damnit. This shits gone on too long to do the head up our ass who could it be routine. It is Qwj, Crash, Kesha, or Lynog every time.

ITS THE GOVERNMENT MAAAN
  • edited July 2013
    You can post all the retarded pics you want nobody is playing this shit but a handful of scrubs you guys convinced to shut up and suck dick for a last place finish. It's pathetic that they go along with it. Suck the dick real hard and we will let you finish behind us and our favorite probe farm... that is what is going on here. In no way whatsoever is there real competition. Darius was real but you of course multi raped him right away because any competition at all is just unacceptable round here. You can't have someone else speaking with authority or not giving lip to ass service if you grace a thread. I don't even play this shit but I feel like pointing out the obvious since everyone else is bitch made.
  • Wow mate you totally got me. How did you just unravel the master plan like that.
  • edited July 2013
    Gee golly cuz... it is the same thing every time? You are probably logged into it right now going pshhh danks such a tard this time it is me lynog and whothefuckever... it doesn't matter you all share a bot suck a fucking dick.
  • Damn, gotta get up pretty early in the morning to beat old dank eh mate
  • c'mon Dank, I come by after years of absence and you're still fighting with people in an online world.
  • It was a pretty diverse group,

Darius
    Cam
    Dustin
    Baby Bear (no idea who this was)
    Amigo from last round
    moonlight
    BBJ
    Undercover
    Operator

There are more i just can't remember it. Its a pretty wide group of people almost never in the same alliance and different skill levels just kinda random kills at one point
    the multi spoke with me in chat once, he said he was killing top DW and TF kds because they were "overpowered" If you noticed, there are nothing similar between these guys other than their PT so maybe he was telling the truth (although I shouldn't really be trusting a multi). He also told me that me and my VSL were next on the list but then he just gave up and deleted lol
  • Many of the players killed wouldn't even be at the top now so it's not like someone was clearing their competition :p
  • Darius, I don't think people are questioning that the strategy may work, it's just that no-one has seen it work. If you come back next round (Hopefully no multi's like this round) and show it actually working, people may take it more seriously.
  • *8. Maximum and immediate use of income in the early stages, when most people are overflowing with cash due to lack of soldiers or insane bursts of money from inactive farms.

I find that hilarious
  • 7. Able to power every PA every single time, without having to worry about being suicide probed powerless early for a hit due to overshielding since your probes are ramping up instead of starting off high, and sucking away power. Leading to optimal probe growth over time.

thats also pretty funny
  • *6. Having an out of noob building plan that allows consistent, and completely optimized growth that cannot be exceeded, as well as a absolutely superb probe defense early in the game.

anyone can do that
  • *5. Coming out of noob with an absolute defense with 0 risk, outside of blatant cheating that is impossible to defend against.

take your strat, and instead, make tanks instead of scis, meaning from your own build you aren't absolutely safe, meaning wrong

• *4. Potential to exit noob with Fusions, EC, and RWCE completed; I chose not to and went with a safer and easier strat which finishes EC and RWCE before the second wave, as I doubted my ability to stay hidden early and I didn't have the time or will to overly optimize everything for maximum growth, since it wasnt even needed.

talks about excuses of yourself and whatever you could think of to put in here to excuse yourself of getting RWC maxxed for exit, not about the actual build, lots of I in this
  • every other point seems ok, except

13. Base income from pop rivaling even most FWs and Mount KDs, and just laughing at DW KDs who cant run an AT strat because you'd 1 WL them.

no one can compete in a 1v1 vs a DW at any stage
  • Sign-up random and tell nobody, you prob won't get multi'd. Your scenario is 100% hypothetical because you haven't acted it out, the only thing you could be credited with is optimizing newbie mode. Grats, so did Modgy and his kd's were pretty good but they never ran away with the rounds :-p

Until it happens, it's hypothetical. I don't have the time or desire to run your build through a simulator, but when you say you'd have all these advantages... maybe you would, maybe you wouldn't. Until that build is actually built in SK with real competition, it should stay where it belongs: on a simulator.

Not knocking you but in my opinion, you'll always lose to a player that can play on the fly and still be at the top. Your kd's sound super complicated and flops if you don't have time to dedicate to perfecting, whereas some players can get rolled and still end up on top.
  • there are lots of people who play with numbers on here, its not hard if you try hard enough to figure something out, even skydragon figured out how to ghost, I think thats pretty crazy

though your strat isnt new nor is it anything groundbreaking, its just overpowered and allowing more possibilities ever since bcart made it 15% bonus.

If you want to see endgame TF, calculate the coefficients in relation to its bonuses then get back to me to see if TF is even any good
  • DW and TF military is same strength, and if you are trying to question my knowledge of this game, go back to gradeschool and learn of the different guides there is for DW and rework what stupidity you have in your rank 200 head. kinda funny you talk of knowing lots of strats yet from your simple talk just here, you lack a huge knowledge of SK and strats, and how to be a good player

BTW your guide is from FTB from the beginning of v2, just modified for TF today, almost everything you said is what he used for his guide, literally. You get no brownie points here.
  • I play my own style. 2k scis land def like a baws.