Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why you so good [she]

Comments

• only when you piss off the retards like lynog and co

check out the forum werewolf/scavenger hunt games if you want some fun.

signups open now!
  • Makes sense neg, 4 sector alliances might actually help too.
  • Its clear that you wanted to KT me because [She] asked you, and you wanted to without any justification but that you could and can.
    in a war game, even with PLAYER MADE rules, isnt that the point....
    99% of things done in SK are BECAUSE HE/SHE/THEY/WE/I CAN
    Excuse me but where did you get that percentage? I would love to see the data behind that statistic.
  • edited November 2011
    132% of the time that's not how statistics work.
  • 66% of all statistics are made up.
  • edited November 2011
    Hey guys I am Batman.

Prove me wrong.
  • edited November 2011
    ::Puts on clown paint and buys a purple suit.::
  • No I am batman so your wrong.
  • Anyone can create super skinny r/r kd, and then he can safely send 66% out for one big grab.
    If he can keep decent defense good for him.

Or some guy who suicided earlier and survived - next grab he can do like anti turtle, and he leaves good dpa with 35% military left home. Does it mean top1 guy can hit him 3 times? bash him 3 times?
    Yes because he suicided. Remember the concept survival of the fittest?

There are even more examples, why percentage thing does not make sense.
    Support claims with these examples.

The FACT IS, that guy in Nexus still is alive and has good land amount. So wtf you're arguing, all suiciders lose 90% their lands in first one or two hours.
    Evidence? Very broad generalization.

If Flazer did not triple tap him, he would be even better now. Flazer had to look for bigger targets, and definitely not triple tap one kd (when actually noone else in the game could do it 3x in row). Flazer understimated target's def and he could not admit his own fault. End of story.
    Survival of the fittest. Adapt or die.

I can admit that the target had BAD defence, very BAD. But I will not agree that he was a suicider. Technically any kd can become a "suicider" by your percentage definition, if such guy is hit few times and his offense is only from Dragoons.
    This is correct. Survival of the fittest. Adapt or die.
  • He's totally Batman, and I'm going to kill him.
  • Anyone else care to state their case?

I would be more then willing to help point out your flaws.
  • edited November 2011
    I think Spectator is a horrible officer.
  • Flazer didn't make the mistake, you did ya nub scrub.
  • lol

there isnt different opinions, you are just stupid and know nothing of the mechanics of sk.
  • you guys are going to be that immature about a made up statistic that is probably close to correct in the first place? are you 12?
    Hey guys I am Batman.

Prove me wrong.
    fictional character. DONE.
    Prove that...
  • Spectator, its not a difference of opinion if you are wrong. Power Vodka was at the top for awhile, so i guarantee he understands what safe def is. Why shouldnt he be killed if hes. Specifically only making offense to roll people, and not defending himself?

He wont quit over that, he knew it would happen and did it anyway.
    Get it thru your thick skull, everyone involved knew the outcome yet you claim he should be protected.
  • If he was hit by everyone once, hed have had more time to use his dragoons. Why should he be allowed to make a kd like that which takea no skill, smash other people for fun, and only be hit once? Flazer opened him up so he could die quicker, and kds like his all deserve the same thing.

• Tbh Flazer was my SL so I would be biased towards him if anything;

I think what he did was wrong. In old SK it would have been wrong as well. However, it was not worth a KT. You guys approached him to do a retal which was proper, but your idea of a retal was ludicrous.

When you can't break a KD and need to retal them, the answer is ALWAYS, and has ALWAYS been to use probes (usually in a ratio, like 1 retal = 5 arsons or sabos). Not your retarded idea of having Flazer make himself powerless so someone in your alliance could break him. This idea just aided your selfish goal of hurting a top KD which was better than yours, end of story.
  • edited November 2011
    If someone is massing offence and not making adequete defence, then gangbang rules dont apply. End of story.

Look at modgy last round, he got hit 2x raged and made nothing but offence to try and break me. What happened? He was rolled down to under 1k land. Why? Because he had too much offence and not enough defence. Its as simple as that.

If Flazers chump KDs can triple tap someone then its pretty obvious they deserved it and had sh*t for defence.

Spectator, your an idiot. God knows why anyone would join an alliance of yours. I signed up this round, landed in your sector seen a few of your posts and deleted.

You think you know everything, when you dont.

This is what happens when you let idiots AL, its a shame every round now there is like 95% idiot ALs. Each round you will get 1 competent AL max, and they always end up having to fight the uni of idiot ALs.
  • this is the new SK

get used to it

you wont be missed
  • I know i wont, now all your sh*t Kds wont get grabbed as much will they B-)
  • you wont be missed B-)
  • Do you just keep repeatin yourself? :-))
  • Whine more Spectator.
  • I give up on this guy.

Spectator how about you just continue to cry about it.
  • Spectator if you wanna lead in this game then you should take your time to learn some of the rules we have all abided by for years, not just come in here with your own ones. Anyone with any knowledge of this game has lost any respect they may of ever had for you. truthfully flazer shouldn't of hit 3x BUT the way i see it is that kd was building ONLY offence and was only setting out to do one thing and thats ruin somebody elses KD (somebody who has actually tried) Flazer was probably in the guys range and needed his kd destroyed asap in order to pull away from his offence. i would of done exactly the same. All people who build those type of KDs know they receive zero protection from there alliances REGARDLESS of what happens to there KDs.
  • Wow spectator you really are a retard.

I am not even going to bother explaining why DPA is nonsence.

You are a shit player being told how things work on SK by a lot of better players and still cant accept it.

Can the other alliances just jump this clowns alliance please?
  • Tbh Spectator sounds a bit like Omni. :D
  • lol omni was fun to play with

Omni is a fucking legend.
  • Omni could actually build a KD.