Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proeleum using multis :-(

2»

Comments

• For once Jones and I can agree on something. I don't have the balls to step up and AL because I don't want all the bs that comes with it. It's a bigger waste of time than playing this game. Some people have to AL to feel like they have some power and control over someone or some situation, others don't need it.

The fact is, I didn't play to be social. I got my ass handed to me and the result was that I wanted to take someone with me. Jonesy and Sky, sure it came at a huge cost, but nobody in the small group really cared. I could have used an alliance, but that would have been all too easy.

For the record Sky, I could have hit Jonesy when powerless and wls out. Not counting I'd have been raped by kds in my alliance.
  • ALing is the best part of SK. Only chumps who cant do it would say otherwise.
  • ALing is the best part of SK. Only chumps who cant do it would say otherwise.
    ^^
  • I have more AL'ing rounds in the past 3 yrs than anyone out there and I can definately tell you... SK has a bunch of whiney little bitches that care more about their pretty pretty kingdoms. It seems no one can take a hit without fucking crying to someone. That is 90% of the PMs ALs get. I think if the majority of SK were to grow some balls and stop crying.... you would get more people willing to AL.

Stop being BITCHES.
  • I've ald more than pie last 2 yeara
  • I havent been AL one round in the past three years. Started? No.. but Ive been put in VAL more than I would like lol. Total days as AL? Yes.. round? Hell no lol
  • edited June 2014
    Hey, I'm up there and you don't get PMs if they know you could care less about them Pie. A few times yelling at everyone to suck it up they just quit complaining.
  • Your reputation IS you dont care... Sadly mine isnt. I need some Dont Give a Fuck lessons...
  • You should VAL for me again.

(See what I did there. If this were to happen you would immediately get all of the issues and I'd take all the credit for stuff working while you'd have to do the work. Step one of not caring, force someone else to care for you.)
  • edited June 2014
    Get Rook to AVAL

(See what I did there. If this were to happen I would immediately give all the issues to Rook, meanwhile I would complain about you in AC and state I am doing all the work and we should reform)

Am I getting the hang of it?
  • No, because Rook is far too inactive to do the work. Now an active Rook then yes, that'd work.
  • I have a text saying he is going for activeness next round... he needs to put his priorities in order.. SK, then life.
  • I have a text saying he is going for activeness next round... he needs to put his priorities in order.. SK, then life.
    Yeah I know I'm working on it :)
  • Hes like Beetlejuice!! Say his name and poof!!
  • Rook rook roook
  • Just recreated and landed ib Preolium or w/e. Gayness afoot.
  • Rohan is multilord
  • Yup, I'm doing to s2, I figured why not s1. I make Meadows look like a happymeal ;)
  • I m so interalliance hitting next rd
  • Rook rook roook
    Haha yes you summoned me
  • I enjoy aln most of the time. If u treat ur alliance like whores treat their kingdoms. It will grow support ur alliance mates. I could careless about top kds anymore been there done that. Leading inspiring a group of ppl you don't to like you and decide to fight for ya. It's satisfying at time for sure. But yea lots and I mean lots of whinny bitches like pie said. Sk now no one can take a hit and always seems to arson sabo nuke back. So hence problems. Why didn't u ask me to be ur val I thought u loved me dole :(
  • U can always be my VAL Moogs B-)
  • edited June 2014
    Trying to keep the whiney bitches from leaving or causing more problems is harder than war. War is easy I prefer it as it traps them for a few days where you can focus on real issues.

Viva is an active AL that will try to get you ahead and war for you if necessary. It's not his job to pamper you. I don't know how he can be called a shit AL. It is just hijacking his thread that was about a real issue. If you look at the people doing it then it becomes obvious how every thread has the same people derailing him by saying shit AL over and over. In reality you guys are just shit at propoganda and see him as a threat.
  • Welcome back dank
  • Trying to keep the whiney bitches from leaving or causing more problems is harder than war. War is easy I prefer it as it traps them for a few days where you can focus on real issues.

Viva is an active AL that will try to get you ahead and war for you if necessary. It's not his job to pamper you. I don't know how he can be called a shit AL. It is just hijacking his thread that was about a real issue. If you look at the people doing it then it becomes obvious how every thread has the same people derailing him by saying shit AL over and over. In reality you guys are just shit at propoganda and see him as a threat.
    Seeing viva as a threat would be like seeing you as an intelligent troll dank. Just not happening. :D