Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [TrainingDay] [Proelium] [Resurrection] - PROELIUM & RESURRECTION WON

edited May 2014 in General
1 [TrainingDay] 61,282,150 12,256,430

vs

1 [TrainingDay] 61,282,150 12,256,430
2 [Proelium] 41,218,464 8,243,692
3 [Resurrection] 17,291,680 5,763,893

Last Update: May 21, 09:20:01

May 20, 02:44:37 the [Proelium] alliance has declared war with the [TrainingDay] alliance.
May 21, 10:16:07 the [Resurrection] alliance has declared war with the [TrainingDay] alliance.

Kill List:

TrainingDay

Kenshin Himura Mountainous 2,248 644,537 1,360 (1:9)
Kenshin Himura DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Har Maggadon Desert Wasteland 3,501 825,780 1,489 (1:19)
Har Maggadon DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Total KT Land: 5,749
Total KT Networth: 1,470,317

Proelium

Liu Kang Desert Wasteland 6,045 1,408,090 3,578 (1:15)
Liu Kang DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Alexstrasza (X:5,Y:5) @ Terra Form 6,226 1,621,331 2,025 (1:16)
Alexstrasza (X:5,Y:5) @ DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Nightwing (X:7,Y:4) @ Terra Form 6,377 1,295,892
Nightwing (X:7,Y:4) @ DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Total KT Land: 18,648
Total KT Networth: 4,325,313

Resurrection

Total KT Land: 0
Total KT Networth: 0

There is no [TrainingDay] alliance.

Comments

• TallyHo!
  • Farm ze turtles
  • Farm ze turtles
    Broken Record :)
  • I hope you guys managed tog et the uni on board again
  • I hope you guys managed tog et the uni on board again
    If they want to help out due to the uneven size
    (Oh look they got a sister alliance also - I can see why that one was needed) then great, they know who to contact.

Until then we had two choices let be farmed and do nothing or be farmed and give a damn good fight back. You like what you hear get in touch :)
  • In before some outside KD outgrows everyone during the duration of war and locks down their spot due to small playerbase.
  • In before some outside KD outgrows everyone during the duration of war and locks down their spot due to small playerbase.
    Queue Meadows :)
  • I don't actually know if this is how it goes as I haven't played in a while, but I assume this is how it works with a dwindling player base.
  • I don't actually know if this is how it goes as I haven't played in a while, but I assume this is how it works with a dwindling player base.
    Your not far off a kingdom will take this moment we are all at each other to go RR and feed of some guy with 200k+ POP (Like Braxian (1:14)) and Outgrow Uni......

• Why all the hate, guys? Why can't we all be friends?
  • Sky is a pro guys watchout he has been playing since he was 5
  • edited May 2014
    I quad-park too. Don't mess with TD, guys. Sharing your lands is caring, and all that other bs.
  • No surprises to see Proelium have a Multi on their side:

Our kingdom Liu Kang (1:15) bravely defended against Champagne Lyfstyle (1:14) and was victorious.
  • I told your alliance about champagne multiple times and they didn't do squat because it was helping them.

Oh the irony
  • He will be killed as soon as the wars over
    For now he will be posted as free land soon

As some one said above
    Hopefully the whole UNi help your alliance dharma because if they don't it will be a farm fest
  • Our brave kingdom CountDankula (1:7) attacked Liu Kang (1:15) and conquered 754 planets

It is done.
  • Way to abuse war status.
  • Gotta do what you gotta do
  • Props dharma. I know it's a tall order but I like the spirit :)
  • Lol at the war abuse, at least he can stfu now about honor and that. Though I would do it if I could. Just don't like hypocrisy.
  • Lol at the war abuse, at least he can stfu now about honor and that. Though I would do it if I could. Just don't like hypocrisy.
    I think it's the fact that if he had any sort of balls he would have kept his alliance up and kept his war status up
    He hit then ran to the hills
    It's a pussy thing to do, no ones actually critical of individual alliance all declaring on us, it's just abit sad hen they don't stay and fight

It's like being in the boxing ring

Throwing one punch then leaping out of the ring and running to the changing rooms
  • All is fair in war. You sound like the British complaining about the colonists picking them off from the woods.
  • Props dharma. I know it's a tall order but I like the spirit :)
    I am having a blast... The bigger they are the harder they fall :).
    Got an interesting line up watch this space.
    RWAAAR.
  • It's a war game which would mean anything goes...
  • All is fair in war. You sound like the British complaining about the colonists picking them off from the woods.
    Awwww needle dick thinks he's tough...
  • edited May 2014
    All is fair in war. You sound like the British complaining about the colonists picking them off from the woods.
    Except we're not in war, only you are. Then you run like a bitch.

You will die aswell then
    Turkey
  • Actually i have issue with that it's a glitch in bcarts codeing that's pretty much an exploit soooooo yea
  • Lol funny how you can't even properly figure out guerrilla warfare... is it kosher to kill hundreds of thousands of children in the attempt to possibly preemptively kill a possible future soldier? I'm a love the chuggah chuggah coming your way...