Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aloow players to vote for themselves as SL

edited May 2014 in Suggestions
I'm stuck in a sector with 12 inactives so under the current rules I'm unable to get nanos etc. This sucks. Change the rule. It's bad enough being a late-comer in G2 don't make things even worse .. geez.

Comments

• Lol BCart come save us!!

Maybe neg can help you. Which sector is it?
  • pm me sector, ill ask neg to do it
  • woah I'd like my own sector with inactives too
  • I'm stuck in a sector with 12 inactives so under the current rules I'm unable to get nanos etc. This sucks. Change the rule. It's bad enough being a late-comer in G2 don't make things even worse .. geez.
    you should tick hit them all, then KT yourself for cheating.
  • I wish I had inactives to farm, guaranteed 20 land and 100k+ money for minimal effort.
  • I'm stuck in a sector with 12 inactives so under the current rules I'm unable to get nanos etc. This sucks. Change the rule. It's bad enough being a late-comer in G2 don't make things even worse .. geez.
    you should tick hit them all, then KT yourself for cheating.
    Haha so true. Worst AL ever.
  • It's sad how so many don't have an original thought in their head . Those comments always come from people who weren't actually in one of my alliances .

Yup there are advantages in G2 and yup I now have a SL - a group showed up. And I don't cheat unlike some . just amazes me how often B Cart changes that rule about voting for yourself when he's done so little else with the game.
  • It's sad how so many don't have an original thought in their head . Those comments always come from people who weren't actually in one of my alliances .

Yup there are advantages in G2 and yup I now have a SL - a group showed up. And I don't cheat unlike some . just amazes me how often B Cart changes that rule about voting for yourself when he's done so little else with the game.
    he has never changed the rule about voting yourself, you can vote yourself when you are the only person in the sector and thats always been the case. Nothing has changed brah
  • Man, that's like heaven, eat up the inactives, they'll die eventually. Thats 20 land a pop for a while

he has never changed the rule about voting yourself, you can vote yourself when you are the only person in the sector and thats always been the case. Nothing has changed brah
    There are cases when you can vote yourself even with other peeps in the sector. Not sure what the criteria is tbh...

I know you...
  • I think it's 4 or less people in a sector that you can vote for yourself.
  • i thought it was like 2 or less, or even if you were just 1 by yourself....
  • I could have sworn one day long ago you could actually vote for yourself.
  • I could have sworn one day long ago you could actually vote for yourself.

You could. Its how sl share use to work. You would have an entire sector vote for the person below them and when you wanted sl you would move the vote to yourself.
  • you can vote for yourself if the sector has less than 4 people in it
  • before anyone else joins, and the 1 vote will make sl, another vote on someone else will make you require 2 vote lead to get sl
  • it used to be sl for top nw if a tie, now its not like that :-p