Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How About an Anti-Desert Planet?

2»

Comments

• how about just adding a disadvantage to Desert wasteland.... alright they get goons at less. But how about making them have a -20% offensive strength or something like that and remove there +30% advantage
  • The 30% is fine. The free goons is the problem it makes there income as good as a mount while having the offence to hit anyone.
  • Rather than make a PT that is turtled in defensive bonuses and units, make a PT that just seems unappealing and costly to attack. ie: attackers suffer 2x casualties, and receive 20% less spoils.
    Or just nerf the fuck out of dw and make terra +10% instead of 15
    The game is already simplistic, let's just make all the PTs exactly the same for retards that can't handle the different maths and strategies.
  • Rather than make a PT that is turtled in defensive bonuses and units, make a PT that just seems unappealing and costly to attack. ie: attackers suffer 2x casualties, and receive 20% less spoils.
    Or just nerf the fuck out of dw and make terra +10% instead of 15
    The game is already simplistic, let's just make all the PTs exactly the same for retards that can't handle the different maths and strategies.
    THANK YOU! That's what I've been saying. Kinda like back in the day befpre we had sector states.
  • i'd like more sector states and enhancements!
  • Is like more affordable weapons
  • Bring back the mutant explosion round, it was fun, but not a game to take seriously.
  • people use strats and math in this?
  • I dont, if you get to 1st place you get KTed for being 1st...LoL