Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to know if this is a KTable Offence too

13»

Comments

• Why does everyone argue with darius so much.? He is obviously the best sk player and has proved it time after time, you guys cannot keep up so just admit it and let him have his throne in peace.
    Voice of reason

QFT
  • when i was in newbie mode i had #1 land

bow down to your queen, all of you
    I was rank 1 honor all thru noob u better step back
    I only had to create a kd and was rank 1 land and honor, b4 newb mode even started!
    =))
  • when i was in newbie mode i had #1 land

bow down to your queen, all of you
    I was rank 1 honor all thru noob u better step back
    I only had to create a kd and was rank 1 land and honor, b4 newb mode even started!
    =))
    That was the joke yes
  • Dariuz if anyone can crown themselves king of the round, it would be me based on those standards. I had more offense than anyone coming out of newbie.
    LIES!!! I came outta newb in 1st!!! I won the minute the pussy multies started on me!!! Boom suck it fuckers
  • Dariuz if anyone can crown themselves king of the round, it would be me based on those standards. I had more offense than anyone coming out of newbie.
    LIES!!! I came outta newb in 1st!!! I won the minute the pussy multies started on me!!! Boom suck it fuckers
    I rolled a bunch of people with thousands of goons cuz dwop!
  • I had 3k plus as well hehehe
  • People didn't like that I had zero defensive units.
  • I had like 400 LTs. .. lol
  • I'm going to destroy you all next round.
  • Awww Sky I thought we had a mutual love for each others raging skillz!
  • People didn't like that I had zero defensive units.
    I did!
  • All's I know is this round was some bullshit and next round is where its at. Fuck your couch, your ambitions, we're taking a shit on you.

Choo Choo Y2k14