Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plea from helpless sector

edited March 2014 in General
can DA have justice? kthx.

March 19, 20:40:55 Our kingdom Death A (2:11) bravely defended against Gorvoe (1:11) and lost 212 planets.
March 20, 00:48:43 Our kingdom Death A (2:11) bravely defended against DeepUndercover (1:11) and lost 201 planets.
March 20, 02:40:21 Our kingdom Death A (2:11) bravely defended against The Bishop (1:16) and lost 184 planets.
March 21, 01:52:42 Our kingdom Death A (2:11) bravely defended against Curlys Big Bad Bro (1:11) and lost 203 planets.
March 21, 05:00:50 Our kingdom Death A (2:11) bravely defended against Curly Washburn (1:11) and lost 186 planets.

Comments

• what do you expect, hes still a 180 ratio after those hits, just like your big fat useless KD his is the same. Dont build shite kds then come here crying for help when the shite kds get stomped on.
  • Build dw and have fun
  • Wow 5 hit on the same kd from exitium... You guys have no shame hey?
  • Sorry, not everyone is out to abuse PTs. He's oceanic and all defense. Likewise. So your justification is "you are big and useless?"
  • 4 hits from one sector, let alone one alliance
  • CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • you have no idea bro
  • So much for getting DA back into the game. :(
  • It doesn't matter, the kingdom was garbage. I tried building it like I would have 5 years ago, plus I wasn't very active. I way overbuilt scientists and underbuilt military before I realized how different the game was. Way too many probes too. When the first guy hit me he had like 22k goons and 7k LTs so i just figured he was an idiot since no one else who SoMed me had been hitting me. It went downhill after that :p

If anyone owes me an apology it's Narshe. I told the bastard what my defense was the night before and that I thought I was going to get railed soon but he indicated it was a reasonable amount.
  • always narshes fault
  • Shit it was my fault? Maybe all those KD's just dont like you DA! lol, and you said you had like 8k tanks 3 days ago on crap land Oceanic... its been 3 days so I get auto-veto'd for it not being my fault.
  • Way to go narshe
  • Way to go narshe
    Yea, Narhse. Way to go.
  • Hey Jones :D

That was my initial hit - gorvoe is anagram of groove :)

March 19, 20:40:55 Our kingdom Death A (2:11) bravely defended against Gorvoe (1:11) and lost 212 planets.

nice one i made pfs :D lolz

love u all
    uncle groove
  • btw - disclaimer

This round I just made a FU kd. Didn't intend to truly play... just did it for lolz

tho.... i gotta say, next round I am playing... and playing proper (those who know me know i tank and probe kill normally)

a lot of old faces next round = even if briefly

All im saying is build ur def against a pk ;)

At least 4 kds of our will be spies or AT... u have been warned (and despite kes gonna give me shit for saying it) u deserve and need the warning. Long time players should know what i mean, this game (based on this round) - seems personal nw is better than alliance.

That is why we are coming back.... teach these nubs how to play

Its not an individual game - its about an alliance. In the day, it was known that was the case. Strong ties were made, bonds.... we haven't played as a team in ages, 4 or 5 years - but we made friends and contacts in such a way that next round will be xBOOMx at opposition.

omg.. this is ur warning, please bring it uni and give us a challenge
  • shut up you tit
  • shut up you tit
  • Who are you?
  • And when I say that, its sincere... idk who you are lol.
  • Who is the clown......
  • Who is the clown......
    Pennywise or Homey?

Pennywise was Tim Curry
    Homey was Damon Wayans
  • Universal rules, follow them, punish those who abuse it.