Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any group spots open for next round ?

edited April 2014 in Game Talk
If anyone has an open spot and is willing to have me, leave me a pm

Comments

• u any good? :D
  • I got you, you got aim?
  • i was inactive first few days but i rose from like rank 250 to rank 32 before being grabbed 5x and stayed there for a few days and now im being kted but yeah I am alright but very active and yes i have aim
  • arson... u dont wanna be on dancefloor for victory dance so to speak? Or u planning on making the domination even?
  • We can morph into an archon.
  • edited April 2014
    Someone pick me up yea?

aim:hearth_sk
  • Never group with Arson you will be the only active in that group within a week. Trust me on this.
  • Says the guy who hasnt played in half a decade
  • I will have a premi next round PM for details...
  • Can my 4th account be in ur group dharma?
  • Can my 4th account be in ur group dharma?
    LOL , I am sure you can put your 4th account in one of the CMSZ group(s)
  • Any Premis looking for 2? Rook and I will be hiding next round. Me for the first time ever...
  • Any Premis looking for 2? Rook and I will be hiding next round. Me for the first time ever...
    Pussy, dank has now lost all respect for you lt scum.
  • Whaaa? LT? Fuck that Im x3.14x and xBAGPIPESx.

And it just means I wont be pie-something or flying my tags for the first part of the round haha
  • So yeah whos got a spot ? I am willing to buy premium and form my own group aswell. Idc who you are as long as you are active
  • Pussyland? Haha I remember maybe 30 rounds ago you were uni kted and I saw you in lobby on rise of nations and hit you up and you were like quiting sk
  • Dankula, hit me up on aim my nigg
  • whats ur aim
  • ArsonSK
  • edited April 2014
    Says the guy who hasnt played in half a decade
    You are completely out of touch. I've not only knocked several alliances out of first but chased your friends off. Ran several alliances and wars. Me and my homies had the whole server under control as well for almost an entire round. I took over a defeated alliance and hijacked AL to win. Opened eyes and chased off the bot. Fought my own crew for control of FC and won. Defeated EC fucked up 2ndC. Destroyed Wybo's alliance and chased him off when he said the same shit you are now. Fought Crash fought Eddie fought with Qwj fought with Phantom fought with Lynog fought with Kesha fought with every fucking body. You have done what? Run your bitch mouth hiding behind what VBJ and HiHaters built on S2 which made the server unplayable. You just talk shit and pretend bro but it is far from reality.

Tell everyone what you have done... go ahead... you aint got a fucking thing to say so shut your mouth. You're sitting here day after day telling people how much better you are than me, so show us what it is you are talking about Mr. Popular. Bless us with your triumphs that nobody is aware of. It sure looks to me that you have signed up for almost a decade and played inactive accounts for one week at a time then just road on the coat tails of endeavors your friends made on server two, occasionally being graced by a good builder who shared and maintained your account, which by the way s2 has been dead for several years now and when they came over here... I beat that ass. I beat that ass by myself. By MYSELF bitch!!! Don't get it twisted either mother fucker because I can get support I simply did not need it to destroy your weak ass crew. Oh hey, where is your crew lol? Where the fuck is your crew... ahahahahaha. I guess they forgot to hand you the message... dank beat their ass. You've been properly notified now of what everyone else around here already knew. You call yourself a leader... lmfao.

Hey, do you know why I am not playing now? Do you smart guy? The reason being is that I have no beef with anyone or anything happening at this time. I've essentially gotten my way and shit is back to the way I like it. The server is in equilibrium as it should be and not some completely one sided 99% attacking the 1%. It's actually playable.
  • fucked up 2ndC -- i lol at you sir.
  • edited April 2014
    Hey I tell you what Phantom and Mals were running that alliance when HiHaters started shit with me. Right before the servers updated I dropped it to rank 2 and got their attention. The scores saved that way one guy knocked rank 1 off the chart for that mufuka running his mouth. Phantom immediately messaged me FUCK YOU on aim. That's when the feud had just kicked off. A feud long and dead unless you want to bring it back up. I don't even think you have the power to do it at this time I've got enough pull and respect with your buddies that I am left alone.

I would not claim to have beaten them. I feel that I made it known I can throw down with the best of them. That was what was being questioned that led to it. 2ndC and EC claimed I never did shit and that Ice was always the leader that killed everything. Trust me I was the multi warrior lol.
  • Multis one kd, defeated the entire server.
  • damn that crack sure fucked up dank
  • edited April 2014
    HG was never originally EC, and I watched that rise from nothing to everything and I was the one who shut it down. You've never beat me, I never gave you a chance to.

Paint your face and listen to ICP you washed up fuck.

• Paint your face and listen to ICP you washed up fuck.
    JUGGALOS FO LYFE

• HG was never originally EC, and I watched that rise from nothing to everything and I was the one who shut it down. You've never beat me, I never gave you a chance to.

Fucking magnets
  • Magnets.. as in the shit that sticks to metal?
  • HG was never originally EC, and I watched that rise from nothing to everything and I was the one who shut it down. You've never beat me, I never gave you a chance to.

shots fucking fired

• Dank, i know you smoke alot of meth mate but that doesnt excuse the lying, you have never done anything of note on SK, ever. Just leave it there mate.