Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

Comments

• That's not irony, rr is the lowest effort strategy you can play anyways
    8-}
  • I got it Cory and I'm not even playing this round
    Fat
    I find it funny you posted sometime ago that you got all butthurt when you were younger when peeps said something about your weight.

You don't seem to realize that I don't give a shit about my weight. I enjoy good food and booze, and I can still see my dick when I look down.

I was a bit overweight because I was a kid and had no knowledge of nutrition, but I was still athletic and a varsity swimmer.

You are just fat and have no excuse

Fat
  • I was a bit overweight because I was a kid and had no knowledge of nutrition
    A fat kid that got beaten up all the time though, right? Sucked in every aspect of his life too and almost dropped out of College or whatever you wrote in that other thread. Must have sucked being you when others breeze through College and University.
  • Sounds like someone is just a big baby.
    A fat kid that got beaten up all the time though, right? Sucked in every aspect of his life too and almost dropped out of College or whatever you wrote in that other thread. Must have sucked being you when others breeze through College and University.
    Nobody ever beat me up lol this isn't a 90s tv show, I was just not as ripped as I would've liked to be as a 16 year old ahhah

I got very sick for a semester, but instead of being a bitch and dropping out I became a better person as a result and started lifting seriously while avging a 3.5 a semester

College was amazingly easy for me lol, I partied every weekend I wanted to and always had a ton free time because I studied more efficiently than most. I had infinite money and no debt.

A normal day in college for me was wake up and go to class at 11 am, go to the rec and lift or swim with my friend. spend the whole day eating and talking at my apartment with an infinite meal plan and a group cafeteria always with friends around, playing games, then goin to the library with friends till 11-12, grabbing food then getting high and playing Mario kart and Mario party till 2 am, wake up and repeat.

Living the fuckin dream man, I still am
  • Tbh the more you guys try to shit on my life the more I realize how lucky I actually am. My life legitimately sounds like a fantasy to most people here, but to me, it was Tuesday.
  • edited April 2014
    So to have a good life, you have to brag about and justify it to a bunch of people on the internet... the shit I learn on a Monday.

I picture you being one of those instagram twats taking a picture of their meals every day "eating quinoa!!!! #healthyliving #lovemyboyfriend "
  • edited April 2014
    I don't have a problem with your life. Most of us are living similar lives. The problem starts where you assume that you're the only one having a good life because you're sharing it with the rest of us and we just don't care. You somehow link the "not caring" bit with jealousy for some strange reason.

You're also in your early twenties, so I don't blame you being an arrogant fuck. In ten years, you'll look back and see just how much of a prick you were.
  • I don't have a problem with your life. Most of us are living similar lives. The problem starts where you assume that you're the only one having a good life because you're sharing it with the rest of us and we just don't care. You somehow link the "not caring" bit with jealousy for some strange reason.

You're also in your early twenties, so I don't blame you being an arrogant fuck. In ten years, you'll look back and see just how much of a prick you were.
    I'm well aware, it's just that's the most efficient way to piss someone off is to say you're better than them. There is no scale to be better at someone, I have a high iq but I'm dogshit at art and design etc. I'll kick ass at racquetball but get merked in soccer.

I don't share anything like this irl except to my good friends in person, I don't have an Instagram or Twitter because I don't think I'm that interesting or anyone else is. I just use my Facebook to drop a funny troll comment every now and then or plan a party with the grp chats.

Im just a troll sky and that's all I'll ever be until I marry a sweet girl and have to grow up. But today is not that day. And today Lynog is a faggot.
  • Anyone else feel like the pfs are going overboard on the personal insults

It used to be ur a shit player but now its like ur a shit person as a fucking human being u low life cunt son of a bitch...or is it just me
  • How is he still even getting replies? Shame on you all.

His whole live revolves around being a troll and he's fucking awful at it.
  • I'm well aware, it's just that's the most efficient way to piss someone off is to say you're better than them.
    Try doing it in real life. :)

The anonymity that the internet provides doesn't give anyone a right to be a jackass. I'm looking forward to the day when individuals are tied to a specific IP. I bet that would stop trolling in an instant knowing that people would know who you are, haha.
  • Well now that darius is dead decently quuck for his size thread can die
  • I'm well aware, it's just that's the most efficient way to piss someone off is to say you're better than them.
    Try doing it in real life. :)

The anonymity that the internet provides doesn't give anyone a right to be a jackass. I'm looking forward to the day when individuals are tied to a specific IP. I bet that would stop trolling in an instant knowing that people would know who you are, haha.
    Actually this has already been done like years ago - you can be traced :) ALL OF YOU :)
  • Wouldn't stop me at all just change the style. My friends know I'm a troll, girls I hook up with know I'm a troll etc.

The difference is I use my powers for good irl, like getting caught by my coach building a snowman in June using ice from a nearby ice rink in my swim team locker room, or giving my history teacher a laser pointer to point at the world map instead of a yard stick then using my own to point at china when he talked about turkey.

You guys annoyed me when you killed my nostalgia kd and talked shit, so you get the Darius side of my personality. Irl I am a benign troll always good for a story but still a troll at the end of the day
  • if you really are a troll you are very bad at it, i dont believe you are though, i dont believe anything you say tbh because you are a known compulsive liar.

• if you really are a troll you are very bad at it, i dont believe you are though, i dont believe anything you say tbh because you are a known compulsive liar.

Tell me what I'm lying about and I'll prove it Idgaf.

Nobody ever beat me up lol this isn't a 90s tv show, I was just not as ripped as I would've liked to be as a 16 year old ahhah

I got very sick for a semester, but instead of being a bitch and dropping out I became a better person as a result and started lifting seriously while avging a 3.5 a semester

College was amazingly easy for me lol, I partied every weekend I wanted to and always had a ton free time because I studied more efficiently than most. I had infinite money and no debt.

A normal day in college for me was wake up and go to class at 11 am, go to the rec and lift or swim with my friend. spend the whole day eating and talking at my apartment with an infinite meal plan and a group cafeteria always with friends around, playing games, then goin to the library with friends till 11-12, grabbing food then getting high and playing Mario kart and Mario party till 2 am, wake up and repeat.

Living the fuckin dream man, I still am
    Pictures or it didn't happen
  • What do you even want pictures of lol? I don't have that many but I have a few for sure

• ok. post.
    Post what lol I'm not gonna dump my entire phone here gotta be specific things

What part of my story do you not believe
  • If Darius wrote it. Its a lie.

I thought this was well known fact.
  • No 1 rule of skpfs

Never post ur personal life

They will neither believe nor care

Sk skepticism :D
  • ok. post.
    Post what lol I'm not gonna dump my entire phone here gotta be specific things

What part of my story do you not believe
    what story? you are a compulsive liar because you have been caught lying multiple times, first off you lied about WoW, which was completely shitten all over by my buddy, then you lied about some achievement on s2 years ago which was also disproved by somebody who played the round then you constantly lie about your kds and your ability on the actual game which has been proven to be a lie by yourself with your bang average building, this round you say you run shit but now your dead so there is another lie. Like i said you literally glorify having a shit, nobody cares about you, your life or whatever girl you may or may not be banging.

Even if anyone was impressed by those stories you babble on about it wouldnt matter because they know you are a liar, you are the boy who cried wolf, you cry out for attention with literally every post you make but the thing is, nobody likes you in here or ingame, you promise so much ingame and deliver so little, as for your personal life, maybe people who actually like you would care to hear these things, but seeing as the only person who does seem to like you is some nonce called Barry then there isnt really any point in you posting the same shit over and over an over, it didnt impress anyone the first time you said it and it sure as hell wont the 100th time you said it. Your nothing but a boring, lying snoozfest in here, you actually got banned for being boring and you wanna refer to yourself as a troll? dont make me laugh, you're trolling ability is on par with your building ability, so if you wanna post some pics of things then go ahead, nobody will still give a flying fuck and we will still see you as a liar.
  • What the fucking wall of text
  • edited April 2014
    Shit getting serious in here when Lynog Text Walls something...
  • Ftb wannabe
  • Lynog said it perfectly.
  • Lynog is upset.
  • Grow up, Tyrone.