Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

Comments

• I'd like to congratulate everyone on a job well done. My only goal was to force Darius to convert out of R/R to stall his growth so he'd die. Looks like due to careful planning it worked and now his kd sucks. This is because I masterminded all of this before the round even started to work exactly in this order.
  • I'd like to congratulate everyone on a job well done. My only goal was to force Darius to convert out of R/R to stall his growth so he'd die. Looks like due to careful planning it worked and now his kd sucks. This is because I masterminded all of this before the round even started to work exactly in this order.
    After I prompted you to begin masterminding it all by martyring myself. We make such a great team.

• Lol... meadows died before you did ty
  • Ye and can you imagine what itll be like when im gone?
    Better?
    The biggest troll i ever pull will be when i leave and you realize what I really was for this game and the pfs
    Let's find out. Please leave today.
    Its just like my ex gfs who text me telling about the guys after me who have tiny dicks or just plain cant get em off hahaha
    Prostitutes aren't "ex gfs".
  • Ye and can you imagine what itll be like when im gone?
    Better?
    The biggest troll i ever pull will be when i leave and you realize what I really was for this game and the pfs
    Let's find out. Please leave today.
    Its just like my ex gfs who text me telling about the guys after me who have tiny dicks or just plain cant get em off hahaha
    Prostitutes aren't "ex gfs".
    HAHAHA

Where are the 'like' buttons when you need one?
  • edited April 2014
  • edited April 2014
    ... - I tried something it went wrong lol - ...
  • Now I am usually the first to complain about mods locking threads and banning etc. I even disagreed with them banning darius main account in the other thread as the pfs are all about the trolling....but he has become really really boring now.
  • its boring its stale its the same old same old for the past 6 months

just best to straight up ignore everything he says
  • You can't probe The secret is out (1:7) because they are dead
  • Let's be honest here, the same "shite kds gypsy choochoo MY etc etc" is also getting old and boring...
  • everything for the most part is old and boring in here, but when you can't even have a decent talk without the conversation falling into the same loop over and over, ruining over hundreds of threads its really fucking old and boring
  • You can't probe The secret is out (1:7) because they are dead
    oh no not my star kingdom
  • caught me snoozin off 18h of hangover, grats guys u defeated lord darius
  • edited April 2014
    nvm
  • Pride comes before the fall my friend.
  • it's not even 12h since last time u posted in uni chat...
    Yeah I gotta wake up early as fuck to go to my job lol, was lifting at like 10:30 last night haha
    Yeah I gotta wake up early as fuck to go to my job lol, was lifting at like 10:30 last night haha
    No you dont, and no you wasnt.
    No you dont, and no you wasnt.
    Oh ok
  • "Oh no my kingdom" -guy who played rr
    Like the rest of the top 5 in a round designed for it? Lol
    Why are you still here?
    The irony is why it was funny....*sigh*
  • I got it Cory and I'm not even playing this round
    Why are you still here?
    I think I'll just follow you around the Pfs and just say fat until I get bored, you're the biggest rager here and I've put no effort into you lol

Fat
    Fat
    The irony is why it was funny....*sigh*
    That's not irony, rr is the lowest effort strategy you can play anyways
  • The sad part is that hes a pathological liar, clearly... so that mediocre life he brags about probably doesnt even belong to him :/

Source: lies at least once per post about sk
  • The sad part is that hes a pathological liar, clearly... so that mediocre life he brags about probably doesnt even belong to him :/

Source: lies at least once per post about sk
    Lol yes u caught me zeal I'm actually Lynog living out my fantasy life and personality online instead dealing with the soul crushing poverty I live in in the shithole of scouserville wherever the fuck that is
    Fat
    I find it funny you posted sometime ago that you got all butthurt when you were younger when peeps said something about your weight.

You don't seem to realize that I don't give a shit about my weight. I enjoy good food and booze, and I can still see my dick when I look down.