Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmoothCrimal / Robtomo Multi Lord

Comments

• So its ur multis in 2:19 well done mate

U are as exactly i remember
  • Your seriously idiotic. Everytime someone gets rolled you assume that the kingdoms are multis. The only person running multis this round are those sad RO noobs.
  • Just following what jones and co does

Gotta learn from the best
  • loafery has to be one of the top retards on this game hahah

Also complaining about multies when you had one last round. Hope that was you that those guys hit.
  • Horror (X:1,Y:3) Volcanic Inferno 999 170,438 1,273 15h

Surrender (X:3,Y:1) Volcanic Inferno 497 80,307 1,457 13h

hahahahahahahahah

caught red handed you pussy ass faggot rob, ask your parents for some money maybe bcart will delete this thread
    What does that kingdom have to do with me. How about I buy a plane ticket down to texas and knock you on your ass fatboy.

Rob, as in zamo rob?
  • Your thinking of RobertoTomatoes?.
  • Yeah, hadn't seen or heard from rob in a hot minute. Loved that guy.
  • edited March 2014
    wtf is RO?
    Romanian Onanists?
  • wtf is RO?
    Romanian Onanists?
    Yeah couldn't tell you who the fuck that is..

Some UA of Romanians?
  • Yup you got it.

Onanist = Masturbator
  • I still do not have even a vague idea of who the fuck that is
  • RO = UA full of Romanian gypsies.
  • That's an oxymoron
  • Romanians are fine they were Romans mixed with native Thracians and other tribes and were Romanized and they speak one of the Romance languages so similiar to Spanish , French , etc. Unfortunately the dirty Slavs mixed with them
  • And they roam the countyside living in tents and campers around bonfires and don't shower.
  • That's better then being a slave to money, wasting countless hours slaving for a boss that makes 10x what you make
  • edited March 2014
    Shut the fuck up scrub, age means nothing. In fact I have already been accepted into CU-Boulder and I intend on getting and undergraduate in chemical engineering. Although I would just as happily be gypsie roaming the countryside and being free as the wind blows, does not matter as long as you are happy, something I doubt an apparent elitist like yourself could ever fathom
  • I'm getting a Masters in Applied Economics.

suk mi dik
  • How are gypsies apathetic in anyway
  • That's not the least bit stereotypical
  • never been to the us but i love europe
  • edited March 2014
    That's better then being a slave to money, wasting countless hours slaving for a boss that makes 10x what you make
    No it isn't. My kids get running hot water in their showers.

My boss doesn't make 10x what I make. Lol, if we are talking about making stereotypes about what the first world is doing.
  • edited March 2014
    They are born that way and it's their tradition and way of life, if that is how they want to live then so be it. You have no right to judge them. Many live off the land and or perform for money, not all of them steal. And I enjoy 'walking around outside for 8 hours'. I am a Maine Guide and hiked the northern AT for three months alone, it is not very hard to live without luxuries but maybe the though of not having your warm shower is too much for you
  • I have every right in the world to judge whoever I want, just like you have the right to judge me for "slaving" myself for money.

Quit being such a hypocrite.
  • Money isn't everything. I've had money in the past but don't give two shits about it now. There are far more important things to do in life than work your ass off during the best years of your life.

But hey, if a career is important to you, then go for it.
  • Kids, family, friends, life experiences. Money is still needed to sometimes enhance them, but we are getting waaaaaaaaaay off topic.
  • if you've been desperately poor once in your life you wouldn't say money is not important
  • Cory is spot on and I realized that in my late twenties. There are also other things that I couldn't do if I was still pursuing a career and as much money as possible.

Everyone has different priorities in life so if money and a career works for you then, as I said before, don't let anyone stop you and go for it. I don't think anyone should imply that they're better though just because they earn a lot when that's simply not true and there are many professions where people don't earn much but they do very important work for Humanity and the world as a whole.
  • edited March 2014
    Darius, I can live in a quiet, laid back part of Michigan, make less money, and be plenty happy. I could easily move to a busy metropolis and make a ton of money and work a bunch more hours if I wanted a big time career, but it doesn't tickle my fancy.